Upload Complete Error

zipitshare1707

YetiShare User
Aug 14, 2012
Can anybody help me here because no mater what i try it still has a error or the upload restarts it self evern on a 1GB File my host keeps on saying it the script and not helping at all he is relying on me to tell him what to do instead of me spotting the error and him fixing it.
This is starting to get boring now and really annoying could someone have a look at my server and see whats going on someone who knows what they are doing with this could you PM please and give you temp access to whm not cPanel thank you

uploadchest

YetiShare User
Oct 28, 2012
United States
I can look at it, since i am in a good mood today. Please PM me your email and stuff, and i can check it out. You might even need a change of host if the guy cant figure it out...

gccarlin011700

YetiShare User
Aug 11, 2012
Im using the same host as zipit and they have been fantastic to deal with right from day one.
My site runs flawlessly.
In fact I ordered a dedicated from them today.

If it is not the temp dir size, the php max upload or the timeout then it must be a simple config issue issue with the script.
Ask them what the settings are for each of those and post it here so we can try to help you trouble shoot.

Im sure it is frustrating but it is probably an easy fix.

Zipit, you know what my site is, and the package Im running. Go over there and run a test to see that
it runs how I say it does.

zipitshare1707

YetiShare User
Aug 14, 2012
I know i got no other issue with the server a part from these upload errors and the support going around in circles saying that they fixed but then becomes another error or it back to square one it has taken Nealy a month now and still no out come with them other than that they are great with the speed and here is the info that they gave when i asked them for it
df -h
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/xvda1 60G 18G 39G 31% /
none 935M 16K 935M 1% /dev/shm
/usr/tmpDSK 9.4G 150M 8.8G 2% /tmp
===============================================
root@server2 [/home/zipitsh/public_html]# grep timeout php.ini
; Default timeout for socket based streams (seconds)
default_socket_timeout = 60
; Maximum time (in seconds) for connect timeout. -1 means no limit
mysql.connect_timeout = 60
; Connect timeout
;mssql.connect_timeout = 5
; Query timeout
;mssql.timeout = 60
; Default timeout in seconds.
pfpro.defaulttimeout = 30
root@server2 [/home/zipitsh/public_html]#
===============================================

root@server2 [/home/zipitsh/public_html]# grep upload php.ini
; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.
file_uploads = On
; Temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not
;upload_tmp_dir =
; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 5120M
I dont if this right but in a minute i am giving up with them thank you

zipitshare1707

YetiShare User
Aug 14, 2012
Now i am having problems with finding the download even on a new upload so once again host said script issue here it is

we could see follwing error "File does not exist: /home/zipitsh/public_html/sd" in server, we suspect script issue.

===============
games/the-cave-reloaded/?jdfwkey=rxx7w1
[Fri Feb 22 05:46:19 2013] [error] [client 2.220.95.245] File does not exist: /home/zipitsh/public_html/sd, referer: http://zipitshare.com/
[Fri Feb 22 05:46:19 2013] [error] [client 2.220.95.245] File does not exist: /home/zipitsh/public_html/404.shtml, referer: http://zipitshare.com/
[Fri Feb 22 05:53:37 2013] [error] [client 122.167.212.32] File does not exist: /home/zipitsh/public_html/sf, referer: http://zipitshare.com/account_home.php
[Fri Feb 22 05:53:37 2013] [error] [client 122.167.212.32] File does not exist: /home/zipitsh/public_html/404.shtml, referer: http://zipitshare.com/account_home.php
===============

gccarlin011700

YetiShare User
Aug 11, 2012
Server side looks ok Zipit. They have set your values so it should be working.

I did a test upload and your script is set to use the original file name not just ../sd etc.
It returned a 404 error after completion so it is not being moved into the file system.

Judging by the server setting values you posted I think it is a script issue.

If you want help with it pm me.