Recommend Hosting Providers - Who do you use?

det3rnio

YetiShare User
Jun 12, 2020
Now I'm using a ServerAstra and for the files storage servers I'm using the OneProvider (a one dedicated with 2TB you can find for 10-15$ and the second way is to use their OneCloud service which offer you a 2TB storage for 12$/month good deal. but the problem with onecloud is that sometimes is just stop working for some hours... it happend me 2 times in a month to stop working for arround 24 Hours.. )

Before I've been use a wasabi storage, but with high traffic I don't recomment it.. They are good if you host there a small files with not high traffic cuz they adverts as many, many times less price than aws, but they have a high egress too if you have high traffic. (For 2TB downloads per day they wanted a charge arround 1200$ per month)

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
Now I'm using a ServerAstra and for the files storage servers I'm using the OneProvider (a one dedicated with 2TB you can find for 10-15$ and the second way is to use their OneCloud service which offer you a 2TB storage for 12$/month good deal. but the problem with onecloud is that sometimes is just stop working for some hours... it happend me 2 times in a month to stop working for arround 24 Hours.. )

Before I've been use a wasabi storage, but with high traffic I don't recomment it.. They are good if you host there a small files with not high traffic cuz they adverts as many, many times less price than aws, but they have a high egress too if you have high traffic. (For 2TB downloads per day they wanted a charge arround 1200$ per month)
Oneprovider at the first report of copyright infringement for the contents will send you the report and if you do not remove the server they will close it. it happened to me personally. I am currently using euserv with their server filler v5, from 4 disks x 10 Tb in raid 5 for a total of 27 Tb of space at 49$ a month.

det3rnio

YetiShare User
Jun 12, 2020
Oneprovider at the first report of copyright infringement for the contents will send you the report and if you do not remove the server they will close it. it happened to me personally. I am currently using euserv with their server filler v5, from 4 disks x 10 Tb in raid 5 for a total of 27 Tb of space at 49$ a month.
I'm using oneprovider onecloud as storage hosting and reports are sending to main domain serverastra.

Amandev

Jul 15, 2021
but that plan is 58 euro, how you get in 49$ ? , anyway guys can you suggest me best hosting server for indian traffic as i get most of traffic from india so download and upload speed matter on data centre,? what about the amazon server or what you guys recommendation??