Recommend Hosting Providers - Who do you use?

wrestletube5692

YetiShare User
Jan 27, 2016
www.jetload.tv
Dear Adam,

I read your comment on the above thread and I want to list my hosting company on this forum. my company is around 4 years old and I have my own co-location from Bulgaria and I can provide good servers to use with yetishare script.
i tried to send you site pm but it is disabled.
waiting for your kind reply

Radeo

Aug 20, 2016
www.fusiongarage.com
I know that some people don't like them but I love Hostgator plus I find their support pretty amazing. Whenever I need help I click live chat and they deal with it pretty quickly.

rexcarnation5449

YetiShare User
Oct 8, 2015
Radeo said:
I know that some people don't like them but I love Hostgator plus I find their support pretty amazing. Whenever I need help I click live chat and they deal with it pretty quickly.
"Billing" Department customer support is very fast :D

muploadrosal

YetiShare User
Aug 8, 2017
Any shared hosting solution for a new yetishare project, its only for legit files not dmca.

I already check many shared hosting providers but in their TOS they dont permit this type of site in shared hosting only VPS or Dedicated, but for now its to much for me.

Any recommendations?

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
muploadrosal said:
Any shared hosting solution for a new yetishare project, its only for legit files not dmca.

I already check many shared hosting providers but in their TOS they dont permit this type of site in shared hosting only VPS or Dedicated, but for now its to much for me.

Any recommendations?
No company will allow a file sharing script in a shared hosting plan. The script will consume too much server resources.

Also, no serious file sharing site will use shared hosting.

maniek015

YetiShare User
Jan 14, 2016
muploadrosal said:
So what VPS do you recommend, this is not for sharing hudge files.

Maybe i need 100GB space.
Message me - I can provide you 100GB space on my dedicated server in OVH in cheap price.

chatgyi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Aug 20, 2017
How about this one? >> https://undergroundprivate.com/

Any recommendation?

Thanks

moohook

YetiShare User
May 17, 2018
Albania
I am using A2Hosting and have been for a couple of years now. Support is pretty sh*t same person every time. They allow file sharing sites but not file mirrors for some odd reason.

Never had any issues.

JeffreyTurner

Jul 6, 2018
I know that some people used phentermine alternatives but I love Hostgator plus I find their support pretty amazing Whenever I help I click on this chat and they deal with it pretty quickly.
Avoid all EIG hosting companies at all costs. I'm speaking from experience. Very low resources and very bad customer service. EIG today had achieved the size of around 100 hosting companies by acquiring a large number of smaller companies, which it continues to operate under the original brand names.

Last edited:

PaulWilliams

Sep 13, 2018

I already check many phentermine alternatives shared hosting providers but in their TOS they dont permit this type of site in shared hosting only VPS or Dedicated, but for now its to much for me.

Any recommendations?
I am utilizing Hostaddon.com (NL servers), extremely content with them.I recommend it[/quote]

Last edited:

ollie

YetiShare User
Apr 25, 2013
United Kingdom
I have a good deal with Global Layer (NL) for file servers

2x Quad Xeon E5620 (16 Cores)
64 GB DDR3 ECC Registered
120GB SSD 8x 4 TB SATA
RAID 10
10 Gbit port
1 Gbit 95%

197 Euros per month.

Last edited:

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
I have a good deal with Global Layer (NL) for file servers

2x Quad Xeon E5620 (16 Cores)
64 GB DDR3 ECC Registered
120GB SSD 8x 4 TB SATA
RAID 10
10 Gbit port
1 Gbit 95%

197 Euros per month.
Which company's server will it be?

Danaity

Jan 13, 2019

I already check many shared legal steroids for sale hosting providers but in their TOS they dont permit this type of site in shared hosting only VPS or Dedicated, but for now its to much for me.

Any recommendations?
Hi
No company will allow a file sharing script in a shared hosting plan.
The script will consume too much server resources.
Also,
no serious file sharing
site will use shared hosting.:)

Last edited:

MichaelBrown

Jan 13, 2019
Last edited:

Conor15

Jan 16, 2020
I know this thread is old but I want to tell my personal experience with hostings.

I have Hostgator, Bluehost, A2 hosting and Namecheap. I purchased the hostgator hosting package before it was taken over by the giant EIG hosting company and at that time, they hosting was just amazing. But after the take over, the performance was horrible, the ticketing system was horrible. Overall, now I can say that Hostgator sucks. Same is the case with Bluehost hosting obviously because that is also under EIG so, it is like Hostgator's sister company. A2 hosting is also the same, it sucks too because it is also a sister company of Hostgator and Bluehost. However, Namecheap is still independent so it is much better. Performance wise also, it is good and also, the ticketing system is good.