List Of File Actions (76336 Pending)

Jamez

Reservo User
Reservo Supporter
Nov 13, 2020
Greece
Hi,
I had to delete my photos and albums [personal reasons] so I can upload them once sorted. That was done yesterday early evening [European time].
In the admin portal ... they are all still pending and none have been deleted off the server.
Any idea why? Reason am asking is that they are still showing in the search section of the site [whether logged in or not] ... which is why I want them off so as to put them all in private folders

Last edited:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Check that the cron tasks are setup and running properly. You can check in the admin area, background tasks section.

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

You would need to set them up. Copy below:

0 0 * * * php /path/to/your/reservo/admin/tasks/auto_prune.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
0 0 * * * php /path/to/your/reservo/admin/tasks/create_internal_notifications.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
0 * * * * php /path/to/your/reservo/admin/tasks/delete_redundant_files.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
0 0 * * * php /path/to/your/reservo/admin/tasks/downgrade_accounts.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * php /path/to/your/reservo/admin/tasks/process_file_queue.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
0 1 * * * php /path/to/your/reservo/admin/tasks/create_email_notifications.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1

Replace the path with your install path.

Thanks,
Adam.

Jamez

Reservo User
Reservo Supporter
Nov 13, 2020
Greece
ok thanks.
Question though. Shouldn't they have added when you installed Reservo for me?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
If I installed it then yes :) Unless they're not functioning due to "php" paths.

If you ping me access details via the ticketing system, I'll take a look.