Coding a new plugin.

webmaster807

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
May 21, 2010
Hi,

I'm trying to develop a new plugin for Yetishare,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I access the ${url} variables content from within php code
for example

I'm trying to access <a href="${url}" target="_blank">${url}</a>
${url} content from inline php

E:G
<a href="${url}" target="_blank">${url}</a>
<?php echo ${url} ?>

But I have tried the above concept and it does not reveal the ${url}'s variable content

How can I do this? can somebody point me in the right direction of how to access those yetishare index.php variables that are in ${var} form programatically.

Regards,
Tom Brett

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
If you tell us what the plugin you're coding does, then I might be able to help, theres a lot of plugin hooks and each do different things.

Take a look at the class.pluginhelper.php file in the includes directory.

webmaster807

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
May 21, 2010
I'm trying to get yetishare to automatically e-mail the account holder's email address on file the download links of all new uploads. eg it will email yourself a receipt of all new uploads. what's the best way of trying to achieve this?

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
I'm not sure if that's possible via a plugin, as there isn't a plugin hook in uploadHandler.php to communicate with your plugin code. Will have to wait on what Adam says.

webmaster807

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
May 21, 2010
that's why I was thinking of just hacking the index.php code so that when it displays the upload url (E.G ${url}) it does all the magic there, that's why I need to know how the hell do I access that variable in php code? it's not a normal variable and thus all attempts of accessing it's contents programatically have failed thus far. so can anyone help me hack index.php to figure out how the hell I access ${url}'s contents in inline php code. I need to know how this is possible.