YetiShare v4.3 Beta Bug Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilot830

YetiShare User
Jan 22, 2014
on my site, that was yetishare 4.0, i was able to download 4.2 and then use winmerge and compare the folder structure file by file, manually added in new files, compared the php files, added in new lines of code, and long story short, i was able to upgrade to 4.2 without having to re-do the template integration.

so my question is, if im on 4.2 right now, would it be likely i could do the same to upgrade to 4.3 ? im hoping so

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
If a user uploads a file with a really really long name it causes some pages to be super wide to accommodate for the long filename.

File details popup, stats page (not the popup), info/share page

Also same issue if a file with a long name is selected in the account home page in the top under the "your uploads" where the file name is displayed with the size in brackets the filename is cutoff because its wider than the width of the file viewer

I think globally if a file is past a certain length it should be cutoff to a reasonable length to stop horizontal scrolling and ...file extension could be auto added at the end if possible

Also there was strange issue that seems to happen randomly as i cant replicate it everytime, but in the account home page in the file listing sometimes theres a text filename that appears in the background behind the file and folder icons, i'll keep trying to replicate this and post a screenshot

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
Also in the account home page if you drag and attempt to select only 1 file (without using the crtl button), it works if you start your drag from above the file or below it, if you start your drag from the right where there is a bit of empty space it doesnt work. sliding in from the right side seems to only work if you're selecting a lot of files only, i think many users may attempt to select from the right with the drag given the small gap

Plus i think the icons are too big anyway, in mobile view theres only 2 col of file icons because of the icon size, i'll add that to the rfc as this is of course not a bug

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
paypal1352 said:
thanks Simon,

I noticed in mobile view after navigating to the account settings page it auto scrolls down a bit and the page doesn't start off at the top. I'm not sure if that's a feature in mobile view so the user can see the form itself.
Fixed for the final release tomorrow.

so my question is, if im on 4.2 right now, would it be likely i could do the same to upgrade to 4.3 ? im hoping so
Yes. We also include a diff file on each final release. It's in \install\resources\upgrade_file_diffs

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
Excellent, thanks Adam,

Just a quick question, did you guys make any changes in reference to the download token system where it wasn't allowing more than 1 concurrent token and would keep generating a new token if a user tried to go through the download process of multiple files at the same time,

thanks

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Yes I'm fairly sure this was fixed. I'll test now...

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Worked fine in the beta. So I set a 30 second timed download page for non users. Opened 3 file links, 5 seconds apart. When they finished I downloaded each file fine.

pilot830

YetiShare User
Jan 22, 2014
I saw some post by you saying something about the sessions are going to be improved or somethign about it going from 65k to 1k or something.. Will that be in 4.3 ? i can't find the post right now but it would be awesome if it was going to be in 4.3

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
thanks Adam, pilot830 the tokens and sessions are two different things, Adam has improved the sessions, the post is available somewhere on here

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
The Right-click menu on main folder icons still comes up and disappears and auto launches the upload popup, only way to keep it up is to right click and hold the button

For the plugins, should we use the 4.3 beta or is there final versions that will be released

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
The Right-click menu on main folder icons still comes up and disappears and auto launches the upload popup, only way to keep it up is to right click and hold the button
>>> I'm not seeing this. Is this on our demo site? Which browser.

For the plugins, should we use the 4.3 beta or is there final versions that will be released
>>> There's final versions out now for 4.3.

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
for sql statements theres 2 sql files one for 4.2-4.3 and another from 4.3-4.4 should both be imported

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
just updated to the full 4.3, works great, theres just a few issues remaining though, the right click on main folder listings and the social login plugin just errors out "We successfully logged you into your social media account, however we could not find your email address to set you up on this site. Please contact support or try again later."

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
paypal1352 said:
for sql statements theres 2 sql files one for 4.2-4.3 and another from 4.3-4.4 should both be imported
Just ignore the 2nd one, it shouldn't be there, I've removed it from the release. It wont cause issues running it though.

I'll take a look at any other points early next week. :)

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
Thanks Adam

Is there anyway to unlock an entire languages keys quickly, I exported a language and imported into a new one but gotta unlock the keys before using the google api, doing the manual unlocks would take forever

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
Hey Adam, is there any updates on the social login plugin, for the right click on folders issue, when I booted into windows i couldnt replicate the issue both on my site or the demo site, so i'm going to blame this on linux (which doesnt make sense, given that its the same browsers).

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
I just received a mail of having the 4.3 released for download. I think I'd wait for a few weeks though, just to be sure that all possible and potential issues are taken care of.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Few of the errors i saw in the latest version:

Code:
===========================================================
2016-03-22 08:59:48 - Array
(
    [Error Msg] => Use of undefined constant SITE_CONFIG_NON_USER_MAX_DOWNLOAD_THREADS - assumed 'SITE_CONFIG_NON_USER_MAX_DOWNLOAD_THREADS'
    [File] => /core/page/file_download.php
    [Line Number] => 233
    [Error Type] => E_NOTICE
)

2016-03-22 15:00:02 - Array
(
    [Error Msg] => Undefined index: REMOTE_ADDR
    [File] => /core/includes/coreFunctions.class.php
    [Line Number] => 285
    [Error Type] => E_NOTICE
)
2016-03-22 09:04:07 - Array

(
    [Error Msg] => Undefined variable: totalActive
    [File] => /themes/flow/templates/partial/_account_home_javascript.inc.php
    [Line Number] => 40
    [Error Type] => E_NOTICE
)

2016-03-22 09:04:44 - Array
(
    [Error Msg] => Undefined property: Auth::$loggedIn
    [File] => /themes/flow/templates/partial/_download_page_compare_timed.inc.php
    [Line Number] => 57
    [Error Type] => E_NOTICE
)

The website still works as expected but would be better if these errors can be fixed ??

Status
Not open for further replies.