YetiShare Questions

coldcoffee

Apr 13, 2021
Hi,

I'm about to buy yetishare license but I had a couple of questions before that. Mostly related to plugins

1. Is there OAUTH support? I'd like people to auto-login to my yetishare instance if they are logged in to another site (not social networks)
2. In Upload Widget Plugin, can I somehow integrate it with any forum script? Like IPS or Xenforo
3. With Amazon S3 plugin, can I use any S3 compatible object storage or does it have to be aws only?
4. Do I need the Archive plugin if I want to allow zip downloads for users? Like on Google Drive and Onedrive, you can select folders and download them as zip.
5. Can I use file-leech plugin to leech from other yetishare based sites (with provided login info)?

Thanks

Last edited:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

In response to your questions:

1. Is there OAUTH support? I'd like people to auto-login to my yetishare instance if they are logged in to another site (not social networks)
Not at the moment.

2. In Upload Widget Plugin, can I somehow integrate it with any forum script? Like IPS or Xenforo
I've not tried, although with some code changes it should work.

3. With Amazon S3 plugin, can I use any S3 compatible object storage or does it have to be aws only?
Yes, by amending the S3 endpoint in the code. Happy to provide guidance if needed.

4. Do I need the Archive plugin if I want to allow zip downloads for users? Like on Google Drive and Onedrive, you can select folders and download them as zip.
Kind of. Users can download an entire folder as zip on shared urls. If you want to enable file selection and download, then you'd need the archive plugin.

5. Can I use file-leech plugin to leech from other yetishare based sites (with provided login info)?
The file leech plugin using Plowshare in the backend, so it's only them sites. I've not seen any Yetishare sites on there, although you can request they add new sites.

Thanks,
Adam.

Reactions: coldcoffee

pr0fesseur

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Aug 18, 2020
Hi,

I'm about to buy yetishare license but I had a couple of questions before that. Mostly related to plugins

Thanks

YES!!!!!!! I use the Advertisment plugin to set the location and jsut post in the link and it works great!

Ive asked if Minio Storage was supported and I was told NO although it seems as if its now yes? wish i knew that before...