what's going on with yetisharemods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckylutz

YetiShare User
Aug 30, 2012
Schwitzerland
www.hoodload.com
Hello i have some plugins buyed by Yetishare Mods.

Now is this site not furthermore available and all plugins no longer work.
Has anybody some information for us who bought a plugin?

Regards
Timmy

aryocosmo

YetiShare User
Dec 11, 2013
Yeah the developer seems not renew the domain =(

I got this:

This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.

Legal Terms

How it's gonna be?

contact2774

YetiShare User
Jul 20, 2013
this issue is becoming very frustrating for many of us i assume. any ideas on how we all can have this sorted? avoiding refunds to our partners and their clients?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

Unfortunately there's little we (yetishare) can do. I would suggest you try to contact yetisharemods via this forum or twitter. Worst case you should contact your payment provider and raise a dispute, although I'd try other methods before then.

Perhaps ysm can be convinced to remove the license checking on the code which will remove any reliance on the yetisharemods.com domain.

Regards,
Adam.

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
I was an admin on there and I have tried contacting him several times about this and to no avail I may be able to remove the license checking on there but will not do it without his permission.

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
Due to personal circumstances I cannot keep the YSM site running, however, I will be releasing updates to the plugins which will remove the licensing check sometime this week.

Any previous customers of YSM want to send me a PM here and I will forward the updated files once they are updated.

yo3083

YetiShare User
Oct 8, 2013
I sent a provate message, please need order few plugins you offer for versión 3.3, please.

antonio3268

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Nov 28, 2013
I am waiting for the removal of licenses once I have the plugin search does not work and even more already sent two private messages and I had no response

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
All those who messaged me for plugin updates have been sent the links to the updated files.

If your plugin does not work, please tell me which plugin you have so I can send you the updated version without the license check.

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
No I do not have any of the older plugins as the user permissions code was changed and the newer code will not work with v3.3. All my dev copies of the plugins only work with 3.4 and later.

youngmikehentai1361

YetiShare User
Mar 4, 2012
Yetisharemods I ordered the vouchers plugin and the solve media plugin I have not received any messages yet could I get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.