wasabi storage

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
hi,

I wanted to ask if a guide on how to make wasabi storage compatible with yetishare will be released in the FAQ. i have some problems.

I created my Bucket, I entered the keys correctly in the plugin configuration, but if I set a specific user to upload in the wasabi, only some file types and small size are loaded. videos are not inserted. if I set wasabi as the main server, it also loads the video files for me, but these are not played by yetishare. (if I upload them directly to my wasabi account they work). if i delete a file from my yetishare panel, it is not removed from wasabi and if i load a mkv video or others from yetishare (when i manage to load it in wasabi) it is not converted ..

Where am I doing wrong?

note:
video player :No video with supported format and Mime type found

direct link: same error

download file:
The web page at https://xxxxxxxxxx/43edeb2b8a33d915?download_token=d6f1022184b06659806ea67de848254edbe4d06fbb302feb3dd75e329527e356 may be temporarily unavailable or has been permanently moved to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

the download from the wasabi console works perfectly

in queue if i try to remove, i see this :
07/11/2020 16:13:45Local Default (local and not wasabi target)34376/ ( file id such as path )

from console : Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

Last edited:
Reactions: shakoor

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Please raise a support request, I'll take a look directly.

Reactions: vanzi