Wait time unable to change

antz

YetiShare User
May 10, 2014
Hi,

I set wait time to 15 seconds only

How long a non-logged in user must wait between downloads, in seconds. Set to 0 (zero) to disable. Note: Ensure the 'downloads_track_current_downloads' is also set to 'yes' to enable this.

Then I set

Whether to track current downloads/connections in the admin area. Note: This should be enabled if you also want to limit concurrent download connections.

under file downloads.

my wait time for non users is still 60 seconds. I want to make it 15 seconds only.

Where is the proper settings for this?

Thanks

PS: i prefer to use email ticket support, does it matter which email I use? Which is faster to get response? here or in email support?

neil3834

YetiShare User
Apr 10, 2014
Here, but if you don't get response after some time then email. Depends on urgency...

antz said:
PS: i prefer to use email ticket support, does it matter which email I use? Which is faster to get response? here or in email support?

spamrummler5919

YetiShare User
Apr 29, 2016
My free users don't have to wait in between downloads, I have set wait time for 120 seconds on free users and also set 'downloads_track_current_downloads' to YES, but still there is no wait time, in other words my free users don't have to wait in between downloads even though I appear to have the settings right, what could be happening here?

UPDATE:
We figured out what we were doing wrong, we didn't understand that a user always has unfettered access to their own files... once we tried with a second account on the files owned by the first the constraints all seemed to apply (so the speed of the download was decreased and the use had to wait to download a second file...)

Thanks