Voucher Reseller plugin doesn't provide a link to a any users reseller dasboard

spamrummler5919

YetiShare User
Apr 29, 2016
Hi

So just bought the Voucher Reseller plugin and have either missed something or found a bug.
Version=4.3 (well, that's what the download link said, though once it's installed it says in the Plugin Manger that it's version 3)

Problem:
The plugin seemed to install just fine, there is now a Reseller link @ the top that will take all users (admin or otherwise) to a page lauding the benefits of being a reseller.
However there is no sign of the Reseller Dashboard for any users that I would think should be assigned as resellers.

What I've Tried:
-I have configured the plugin using the plugin manager Voucher Reseller->settings link.
-The two account types I have set as resellers are a paid account type and the admin account type.
-The admin does not seem to have access to the reseller dashboard & neither do any users I assign the account type that is supposed to be a reseller. I have looked carefully through all links throughout the site for any sign of it.
-I've logged in as a user and clicked on the contact link in the blurb for becoming a reseller and this does nothing.
- I have looked carefully and I do not see any options in the user manager & settings for a specific user to make them a reseller.
- I attempted to go directly to domain.com/plugins/vouchers/ & all of the subfolders and the php files in them (so /plugins/vouchers/site/reseller.php OR /plugins/vouchers/site/reseller_home.php [both of which send me to the reseller blurb page] and any other .php files I tried generated an error or white page of death)
- I did the above and attempted to include the id of the admin user in the get ?id=1

Please let me know what I'm missing, if any of you have any ideas

Thank you!

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

The main thing you need to do is assign the specific user to be a reseller. This is via the 'edit balance' link on this url:

yoursite.com/plugins/vouchers/admin/manage_account_balance.php

If that still doesn't work, please raise a ticket with site admin access and I'll take a look for you.

Regards,
Adam.

spamrummler5919

YetiShare User
Apr 29, 2016
Thanks Adam!

That was it.
I would never have thought to click the edit balance link to make the user a reseller.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
HI,

Yes agreed it's not the most obvious! I'll look at making it clearer for the next release.

Regards,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I believe you can also click on the 'is reseller' icon on that page to change it aswell.