Values from Admin Panel

dskins

YetiShare User
Jan 1, 1970
Ok, since i haven't got an answer from my last question. Lets try this one?

Ok we can call <?php if($Auth->level == 'free user'): ?>
To show a statement but -

What is the code for to show download and upload speeds for that user account type?

If this can be answered thanks ahead of time. :grin:

localhost

YetiShare User
Jul 7, 2012
www.droidbin.com
To show it in bytes:
<?php echo (int) SITE_CONFIG_FREE_USER_MAX_DOWNLOAD_SPEED; ?>

To show it in MB:
<?php echo (int) SITE_CONFIG_FREE_USER_MAX_DOWNLOAD_SPEED / 1024; ?>

dskins

YetiShare User
Jan 1, 1970
oh ok yeah this is very helpful. I didn't know about the mb one I did the top one before already. Thanks guys for getting to me on this the extra knowledge made it even better.

int - awesome.
Hey, I was wondering as I learn this script more. Have you guys thought about hiring developers or having it where other coders can share or sell their plugins or coded mods here too. Or am I going to far to fast?

I would like to code for cool functions for this script to help your buyers more. I have some cool mods already coded and tweaked for my site end.

By the way, I like the clean coding of this that you guys made, GREAT WORK!

If you guys need a testimonial for your site you got - this script is great start for people that want to learn how to file sharing sites are started and tweak it to the max - I am having fun with this one. :grin:

dskins

YetiShare User
Jan 1, 1970
Sorry for the fast typing bad grammar but yeah this script has major potential. :xhgrin:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks @dskins for your comments & @localhost for your help.

We've not got any major plans at the moment to open up development however I would be interested in abstracting the themes more so users can contribute (and sell!) new styles via the site. A plugin based architecture would also give more flexibility on customisations of the script. Saying that there's 100 things on the RFCs to complete before then. :)

Thanks again,
Adam.