V5 bugs

yametesenpai

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
can u add navigation to the rewards plugin statistics in the filemanager? Thanks

Going back to home->Features->rewards might took manier timeScreenshot_20201027-152542_Chrome.jpg

yametesenpai

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
hello, what's the meaning of this:
Lock Download Tokens To IP

If users download the file again, download count wont increase. because they download it using same token?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks for reporting these, I'll ensure they're looked at for the next release due very soon.

hello, what's the meaning of this:
Lock Download Tokens To IP
I responded to your support ticket, but it basically means the download token url can not be used by any other IP.

yametesenpai

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
Thanks for reporting these, I'll ensure they're looked at for the next release due very soon.

I responded to your support ticket, but it basically means the download token url can not be used by any other IP.
I ordered license for multiple websites. The captcha is working fine on my 1st website but when i tried to install the script on my second webite,
It shows:
captcha confirmation text is invalid

even though the captcha site keys are correct

Attachments

Last edited:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I ordered license for multiple websites. The captcha is working fine on my 1st website but when i tried to install the script on my second webite,
It shows:
captcha confirmation text is invalid

even though the captcha site keys are correct
Did you setup new API keys to recaptcha? If yes, please drop us a ticket via the support system with access and we'll take a look.

yametesenpai

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
Did you setup new API keys to recaptcha? If yes, please drop us a ticket via the support system with access and we'll take a look.
ok thanks, it worked

If i want to make another website can i do it this way?

copy the database and files of my other website then paste it to new website.
Then, I just need to change the information in the config.php file to change the domain and database

So that I can bypass the license veification and save my time. Thanks

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
You'd need to install it using the install wizard each time, that would be the quickest way to install.

yametesenpai

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
using the install wizard each time, that would be the quickest way to install
ok thanks, but i tried what i said, it worked
anyways,

how can i remove the temp user? Or maybe how can i enable this: Remove inactive users or users that doesn't have file upload/ download for X days. It is hard to manually delete the inactive users. Thanks

Last edited:

vanzi

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 19, 2019
my installation went through beta final first. maybe I need to overwrite some files again.

yametesenpai

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
Hi @adam , why did you remove the copy all links feature after upload? Copying all the links manually takes lot of time especially if u upload many files. Thanks

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi @adam , why did you remove the copy all links feature after upload? Copying all the links manually takes lot of time especially if u upload many files. Thanks
It's coming back in the next release, just had some issues getting it working without Flash, but I think it's there now.

rhf1900

Oct 12, 2020
hi adam.
i had a question from beta that i checked before.
in
Search Files
all video formats like mkv and mp4 . avi and many others
goes under videos category?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Have a look in:

"\themes\spirit\controllers\IndexController.class.php"

They're in the _getDocumentTypes() function..

Reactions: rhf1900