V4 Multi-Problems

izora

YetiShare User
Feb 22, 2014
Hello. I am contacting you because I'm currently having some problems with Version 4 filescript.

- Indeed, on page upgrade.html account status remains unchanged even though I edit the account within the admin area.
Let me explain better: When my free user becomes a premium user, and the date has passed the client still sees premium account on the page upgrade.html => SCREEN 1.

The site puts it cached somewhere? Is it possible to solve this problem which is rather annoying?

- Another problem that I encounter. My site automatically execute any action. On the previous version, file deletions for unregistered users and the passage of a premium account for a free account was done alone. On this version 4 does not. Yet I have added these cron with the command crontab -e :

Code:
    0 0 * * * php /path/to/yetishare/install/admin/tasks/auto_prune.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
    0 0 * * * php /path/to/yetishare/install/admin/tasks/create_internal_notifications.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
    0 * * * * php /path/to/yetishare/install/admin/tasks/delete_redundant_files.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
    0 0 * * * php /path/to/yetishare/install/admin/tasks/downgrade_accounts.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
    */5 * * * * php /path/to/yetishare/install/admin/tasks/process_file_queue.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
It's ok ? My installation is : ispconfig !

On 3.x all cron jobs were effected automatically. I do not understand why it does not work now.

Could you give me support for all my problems si'l please?
Thank you very much for the help.

Attachments

adrian-moreira4204

YetiShare User
Aug 20, 2014
Hello friend also have the same problem unfortunately I think the problem is the script. I've put all the commands in Cpanel and SSH also acontence nothing more.

*/15 * * * * php /home/nypp/www/admin/tasks/downgrade_accounts.cron.php

0,30 * * * * php /home/nypp/www/admin/tasks/auto_prune.cron.php

0 0 * * * php /home/nypp/www/admin/tasks/create_internal_notifications.cron.php

0 * * * * php /home/nypp/www/admin/tasks/plugin_tasks.cron.php

*/5 * * * * php /home/nypp/www/admin/tasks/process_file_queue.cron.php

0 * * * * php /home/nypp/www/admin/tasks/delete_redundant_files.cron.php

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
put it in cron job and settle all your concern adapted the Road to your site

Code:
* * * * * rm -rf /home/netflux/public_html/core/page/ajax/files/

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
You need to test if the cron tasks work on your server via the command line (ssh). So login via SSH and call one of them:

php /home/nypp/www/admin/tasks/process_file_queue.cron.php

If the file action queue is processed then you know the cron scripts work on your server. So it must be an issue with crontab somehow.

If crons aren't working contact your host, they should be able to advise what the issue may be.

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
Take >> /dev/null 2>&1 off the cron and make sure the php files are 755 or 777. Then run them. Make sure the paths are correct too. Some of the plugins will show your path in the footer....like the media converter. So just double check them. Run process_file_queue.cron.php from the file servers on the file servers too.

izora

YetiShare User
Feb 22, 2014
coffee said:
Take >> /dev/null 2>&1 off the cron and make sure the php files are 755 or 777. Then run them. Make sure the paths are correct too. Some of the plugins will show your path in the footer....like the media converter. So just double check them. Run process_file_queue.cron.php from the file servers on the file servers too.
I tested what you told me. This still does not work. Would you have a solution, because I find it really weird.
On the previous version of yetishare I had nothing added to the crontab. The version 4 I can not solve these problems cron ...
Here is the current configuration of my crontab :

Code:
0 0 * * * php /path/admin/tasks/auto_prune.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * php /path/admin/tasks/process_file_queue.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
0 0 * * * php /path/admin/tasks/create_internal_notifications.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
0 * * * * php /path/admin/tasks/delete_redundant_files.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
*/5 * * * * php /path/admin/tasks/downgrade_accounts.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
0 * * * * php /path/admin/tasks/plugin_tasks.cron.php >> /dev/null 2>&1
Someone would have it the solution to this problem?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Warning to just be careful when using rm -rf, it can delete EVERYTHING if you're not careful. If you're not sure don't use it.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
yes I know it deletes the file folder that contains all the things that are not clear well and then blocks the site's blocks encode and upload I had a lot of concern I have solved everything with this command

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
It was a previous bug which is now fixed, there shouldn't be any files in that folder with the latest release.

It's just a warning to other people that you can cause some real damage by using rm -rf (without warning) if you're not careful.