v4.0 Update - 1 week until beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

It's been a long time coming but we're almost ready to set free version 4.0 of YetiShare! I thought I'd let you know the roll-out plan and confirm some dates. So...

- Monday 22nd September - This week we're (extremely!) busy testing the entire code and making sure any snags are ironed out. Late nights scheduled along with plenty of cups of coffee!
- Monday 29th September - Beta Release (1 week from now). This will allow for any issues to be cleared before the final release but also enable third party developers to update their plugins, themes etc. The beta will last 10 days.
- Thursday 9th October - Final release day!

We've been working on this for the past 3-4 months solidly, so we really can't wait to share it. Encase you didn't see the screenshots on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/YetiShare.Script/posts/549191805209795

There's loads of new functionality aswell, it's not all about the bootstrap theme. (full release notes when the beta is out)

Right, back to it!

Regards,
Adam.

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
mobilny4257 said:
Hello, very well but is there any chance to join for the beta testing?
This is an open beta available to all Yetishare users who have current membership.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Beta release out as promised: :)

http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1544

partavia3651

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Feb 24, 2014
Wow,
This is an amazing job!
Thanks Adam and all the Yetishare team!

nkchokshi

YetiShare User
Aug 26, 2013
Hi Aadm,
Really happy with the new features, looks awesome.
Just a 1 query, i didnt find how to change frame rate in video conversion. Also can you add conversion priority, Options like 1st priority for premium, And also video conversion presets like , Ultrafast - fast - medium etc.

2nd thing about in rewards cant we add video percentage, count. Please add that as well.

thanks

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
brilliant design

i noticed a few minor things so ill post them here

-on some pages the footer raises a bit and doesnt stay at the bottom , ex. folder content pages and any page with captcha on it

-it would be nice to be able to set folder urls autogenerated to the same system as files with the short/medium and long hash

-on mobile devices for content theres padding on the left but not the right so text ends up going up to the edge

-on mobile devices the medium or long hash urls are long and cause the user to have to scroll sideways

-it would be better to seperate the header nav menu between the account home page and the rest of the site

great work on this update

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
the final Version 4 will be many an offline folder for the update?
Yes the offline folder is now in install/resources/

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
Song found in the choice of the extension php or html
Everything needs to be the extension the file is, so this option is set to html always now. All the templates are named .html so .php wont work.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
paypal1352 said:
brilliant design

i noticed a few minor things so ill post them here

-on some pages the footer raises a bit and doesnt stay at the bottom , ex. folder content pages and any page with captcha on it

-it would be nice to be able to set folder urls autogenerated to the same system as files with the short/medium and long hash

-on mobile devices for content theres padding on the left but not the right so text ends up going up to the edge

-on mobile devices the medium or long hash urls are long and cause the user to have to scroll sideways

-it would be better to seperate the header nav menu between the account home page and the rest of the site

great work on this update
Thanks for the feedback, logged for review over the next few days.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
Thank for v4, Adam.

I tried responsive on LG P350 and theme is not fully responsive. I see only background :(

Next which is not responsive is button on index "Upload!" If I change this text for longer name, it can´t show me responsive.

The font which you used it in flow theme is not compatible with accents. I will prefere if I can choose of many types of font.

Next I don´t understand why you did mp4 as background. Sites will be again slow load for worst connection :(

I like button for upload, I thought it will be simple as one click, but not. User has to click twice for choose files for upload. Tabs are hidden in next window after click Upload. It is weird. If I didn´t try upload I don´t know if I will find another functions.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thread locked. Please use this thread for issues:

http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1547

Status
Not open for further replies.