Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
to refresh the link does not work
It works fine for me on both dev and demo site. Please check your translated text as this is likely the cause.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
s2 server works well with your host check his page says everything is fine but yet when I tested the file server in the admin I get an error

error test
This is fixed in our current dev copy for the final release. It's an issue when checking for the .htaccess on the remote file server.

adrian-moreira4204

YetiShare User
Aug 20, 2014
adam said:
Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the beta so far.

Use this thread for posting any issues you spot with the beta version. We can keep track of it easier is it's all in one place. If you can post as much information about it as possible, it'll help when trying to reproduce it.

UPDATE (3rd October @ 17:40pm): 2nd beta release put live. Includes a lot of the fixes below.

Thanks,
Adam.

still remains with many bugs.

1- updated one free user to paid and it still shows up as free.

2- In version 3.3 download was recorded only when the user actually finished downloading.
In version 4.0, the download is counted when a user views or clicks to download, but cancels. This may influence for those who use the PPD.

3- not added payout request.

4- Storage Limit have to change manually each users.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
adrian-moreira4204 said:
adam said:
Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the beta so far.

Use this thread for posting any issues you spot with the beta version. We can keep track of it easier is it's all in one place. If you can post as much information about it as possible, it'll help when trying to reproduce it.

UPDATE (3rd October @ 17:40pm): 2nd beta release put live. Includes a lot of the fixes below.

Thanks,
Adam.

still remains with many bugs.

1- updated one free user to paid and it still shows up as free.

2- In version 3.3 download was recorded only when the user actually finished downloading.
In version 4.0, the download is counted when a user views or clicks to download, but cancels. This may influence for those who use the PPD.

3- not added payout request.

4- Storage Limit have to change manually each users.

1) You probably didn't set an end date when setting as paid.
2) I've responded to this previously. PPD has a download complete mod to count only when fully downloaded.
3) I don't know what this means? Please provide as much information as possible when listing any issues, I deal with a lot of different things over the day.
4) You can set it in the site settings for all non, free and paid users.
5) This isn't a bug, it's a feature request. We wont be adding the extra stats box for this release.

adrian-moreira4204

YetiShare User
Aug 20, 2014
Hi Adam the problem seems to be the Rewards Plugin (PPS / PPD) does not work as described.

Rewards Plugin (PPS/PPD)
The plugin will only count on 100% downloaded files. If users start a download, then cancel, it will not be counted.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
adrian-moreira4204 said:
Hi Adam the problem seems to be the Rewards Plugin (PPS / PPD) does not work as described.

Rewards Plugin (PPS/PPD)
The plugin will only count on 100% downloaded files. If users start a download, then cancel, it will not be counted.
This hasn't been released yet. The complete download mod will be available (as part of the rewards plugin) when the final release it out.

adrian-moreira4204

YetiShare User
Aug 20, 2014
would be great if you add the feature. request for payment in Account Details. would be more complete for our users.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
adrian-moreira4204 said:
would be great if you add the feature. request for payment in Account Details. would be more complete for our users.
Sorry there's no time left for new features in the v4.0 release. You can request it in the RFCs and it'll be reviewed for the release after.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
adam I send an email with your yetishare because MediaConverter a concern to put the external video encoding

lajusangat

YetiShare User
Oct 1, 2012
Hi Adam,

Problem 1,

Problem 2,

I already delete files in site and at file server show the file already delete too but I check form "files" folder,the file not delete.

Thanks. ;)

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Version 4 is now out of beta and available for download on the site. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and testing.

I'll close thread. Feel free to raise a support request if you need any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.