v4.0 Beta Bug Tracker Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
I have a concern I wanted to live a remote server and not the market is full of redirection
Fixed via a support ticket. You'd missed the templates folder on the file server.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
paypal1352 said:
when a free user is on _download_page_compare_all.inc.php and clicks on the free download option and downloads the file, the url now has ?pt= with a whole bunch of numbers, when the user clicks on free download again and again it just refreshes that page and nothing happens, it might be better to refresh the page to the file without the ?pt
The pt part is needed in order to track what download pages they've already seen.

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
i attached a screenshot of the margin that popups up in the right of the screen when the upload popup is displayed in account_home

Attachments

alexandreweb123407

YetiShare User
Dec 31, 2013
Adam,

1-You will correct this error screen in version 4.1 or 4.0?

2-The remote server does not work !!
The files are sent to the folder
Code:
core/page/ajax/files
And the right is:
Code:
/files
Generating the error
Code:
Error: Could not open file for reading.
3-Testing mod rewrite and htaccess file in remote server ...
Code:
Could not validate the que htaccess file had Been created on the file server or que mod rewrite was enabled, please check and try again. (Even when properly configured)

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
going to correct the problem that encode a video which is already present which was already encoded

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
Could I change time somewhere? When I see Active downloads I see time 2 hours ago, even started in another time.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
martinsmola4094 said:
Could I change time somewhere? When I see Active downloads I see time 2 hours ago, even started in another time.
This should be done on your server. The script has no concept of multiple time zones.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
going to correct the problem that encode a video which is already present which was already encoded
??? Please provide detailed information as to what you're referring to?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
paypal1352 said:
i attached a screenshot of the margin that popups up in the right of the screen when the upload popup is displayed in account_home
Thanks for the extra info. It clears when you close the popup so not a big issue. I've logged it for review at some stage though.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
alexandreweb123407 said:
Adam,

1-You will correct this error screen in version 4.1 or 4.0?

2-The remote server does not work !!
The files are sent to the folder
Code:
core/page/ajax/files
And the right is:
Code:
/files
Generating the error
Code:
Error: Could not open file for reading.
3-Testing mod rewrite and htaccess file in remote server ...
Code:
Could not validate the que htaccess file had Been created on the file server or que mod rewrite was enabled, please check and try again. (Even when properly configured)
1 & 3 are fixed for the release. I'm not seeing 2 in our dev unfortunately.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
adam connected we talked here http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1529
Nothing has been done for this for the v4 release. It's still logged so it'll be reviewed for a subsequent release.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
ok shame because I thought it was very significant as I thought added a field value of md5 video that never changes could well compared

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
ok shame because I thought it was very significant as I thought added a field value of md5 video that never changes could well compared
There's a lot of 'very significant' requests in this release. :) Unfortunately we can't fit them all in.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
yes I understand if I understand your code better I would be the solution I think there is not much to put in upload class I believe that when the upload has finished his sets in the field example the field hashunique md5 code the value of the video

pilot830

YetiShare User
Jan 22, 2014
what about what i said about the zipping of files

where is it being compressed? and what if too many people are trying to compress.. is it goign to overload a single server.. i think there needs to be a queue system like mediaconverter has queue system for pending and processing im serious

pilot830

YetiShare User
Jan 22, 2014
Have it be like imgur where they email you a link and you put in your email but since they are logged in already trying to zip a folder it could take the email on file and email or say Send to ($email_on_file for account) ? and then have it go in a queue system

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
pilot830 said:
what about what i said about the zipping of files

where is it being compressed? and what if too many people are trying to compress.. is it goign to overload a single server.. i think there needs to be a queue system like mediaconverter has queue system for pending and processing im serious
See previous response: http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1547&start=70#p5604

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
s2 server works well with your host check his page says everything is fine but yet when I tested the file server in the admin I get an error

error test

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.