v4.0 Beta Bug Tracker Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
in moderator mode the remove file button and decline request button dont do anything (from the popup)

if its done from the links in the table the popup resulting from that will work if you press on the buttons multiple times in a row (kind of a strange issue)

mlamothe4297

YetiShare User
Oct 2, 2014
While testing this beta I discovered two issues.

1. Using a development server on a non-standard port appears to break the flow template.
2. Safari indicates "An attempt was made to break through the security policy of the user agent." amongst other errors. (perhaps the two are related)

See attached screenshot.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Install locally on dev web server using non-standard port. i.e. 8888, 8080 or any other port than 80...
2. Load main page

Note: It is true if site is installed with https activated current install script will incorrectly add the port :443 suffix to the URL.

Attachments

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
when a user thats moderator logs out of the admin panel it always says Incorrect login details, please try again.

amelia5566773673

YetiShare User
Feb 28, 2014
admin area "Admin option to block paid account sharing. On login, it'll clear sessions for any other users logged in with the same account." is not working for me..
Even in the script i put this "Block paid account sharing. Accounts will only allow 1 login session. Any open sessions will be closed on a new login. = yes" but not working

if i share my premium account login with friends they can download at maximum speed even they log out and re login and me still logged they can download as premium users..

Regards.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
After click to delete some translation, the translation isn´t still removed.

Somebody who did translation used many new words when the words already exists in traslation module.

I need to clean it for reduce size of database. I know I can do it from remote database ut this is more comfortable :)

wski3731

YetiShare User
Mar 13, 2014
I did not install 4.0 yet so not sure if this feature was added but the other day while playing with the SMTP settings I noticed that the script is missing TLS feature for servers that require authentication.

I had to manually edit and add:
Code:
$mail->SMTPSecure = "tls";
in order to get things working.

If 4.0 already implements this, please ignore and thanks for the amazing job Adam! :cool:

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
martinsmola4094 said:
I found bug when I translated. I see same things more times.
Hi Martin, Can you give any extra information regarding this please. For example did you use any of the extra features relating to the translation module such as the crawler or import export feature?

As an added note to all YetiShare users, We would like to thank you for your support and help with this beta release. We will be releasing an updated version of the beta today (03/10/2014). Please continue to report any bugs and make any suggestions.

Simon.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

Thanks again for all the feedback. We've fixed most of the issues and updated the beta download. Note if it's not fixed it doesn't mean we've ignored your comment, it'll just take us a bit longer to investigate. :)

You can patch your beta version by re-downloading the zip file and replacing files in:

/admin/
/core/includes/
/core/page/
/themes/

There are no database changes or plugin updates.

We're still aiming for next Thursday for the final release.

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
adrian-moreira4204 said:
hello because no progress bar appears. in Remote Url Upload,
File Leech. ?
It's designed that way. To get the progress is a lot of work however we're trying to get it done for the final release next week.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
adrian-moreira4204 said:
Ops.. I noticed that in the admin to put a User as pending. it is deleted automatically.
It's not deleted. It'll just be hidden from the user listing. Change the 'By Status' filter to show it.

mastern

YetiShare User
Apr 24, 2013
Hi Adam,

I get the last Beta script and
I get a blank page when attempting to login in the admin area or the front.

Can't do anything.

Regards,
MV

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
mastern said:
Hi Adam,

I get the last Beta script and
I get a blank page when attempting to login in the admin area or the front.

Can't do anything.

Regards,
MV
Did you have the previous beta installed? If no and this is a new install, check to make sure you have mcrypt enabled for the login process in php.

adrian-moreira4204

YetiShare User
Aug 20, 2014
Adam thank you.

I wonder if I can change the ID of the users of

http://site.com/?aff=9aa7d49504c78213

for

http://site.com/?aff=12345

alexandreweb123407

YetiShare User
Dec 31, 2013
Hi,

2 bugs

> Set a password for a file.
> Copy,past and enter link on the browser.
> don't digit password and click Send.
> appears the message , "Enter a PW", ok?
> Now, digite a password.
> the page is blank, and is not directed to the download."file_password.html?MYFILE.zip"" .... but to > "file_password.html

2º In AdminCP. The "manual log payment" don't load page.

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
alexandreweb123407 said:
Hi,
2º In AdminCP. The "manual log payment" don't load page.
Open: admin/ajax/payment_manage_add_form.ajax.php

Find:
Code:
$result['html'] .= '<option value="'.safeOutputToScreen($paymentMethod).'">'.safeOutputToScreen($paymentMethod).'</option>';
Replace with:
Code:
$result['html'] .= '<option value="'.validation::safeOutputToScreen($paymentMethod).'">'.validation::safeOutputToScreen($paymentMethod).'</option>';

Also when you're in the account_home.html page, there is no way of getting back to the main site index. Maybe making the link on the logo to the index instead of the account_home.html would be better

alexandreweb123407

YetiShare User
Dec 31, 2013
Ty ysmods.

Other error

> Nonuser upload = NO
On the homepage when you click on the name "UPLOAD" is redirected to page "mysite.com/undefined" ...... should be "mysite.com/register.html"

Status
Not open for further replies.