v4.0 Beta Bug Tracker Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback on the beta so far.

Use this thread for posting any issues you spot with the beta version. We can keep track of it easier is it's all in one place. If you can post as much information about it as possible, it'll help when trying to reproduce it.

UPDATE (3rd October @ 17:40pm): 2nd beta release put live. Includes a lot of the fixes below.

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
From martinsmola:

Thank for v4, Adam.

I tried responsive on LG P350 and theme is not fully responsive. I see only background :(

Next which is not responsive is button on index "Upload!" If I change this text for longer name, it can´t show me responsive.

The font which you used it in flow theme is not compatible with accents. I will prefere if I can choose of many types of font.

Next I don´t understand why you did mp4 as background. Sites will be again slow load for worst connection :(

I like button for upload, I thought it will be simple as one click, but not. User has to click twice for choose files for upload. Tabs are hidden in next window after click Upload. It is weird. If I didn´t try upload I don´t know if I will find another functions.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thank for v4, Adam.
You're welcome. A lot of credit to Simon @ YetiShare aswell for the hard work. :)

I tried responsive on LG P350 and theme is not fully responsive. I see only background :(
On all pages? File manager aswell? Which browser? How old is the phone?

Next which is not responsive is button on index "Upload!" If I change this text for longer name, it can´t show me responsive.
Is this the same phone as above?

The font which you used it in flow theme is not compatible with accents. I will prefere if I can choose of many types of font.
This would be up to you to amend the theme. It's a starting point for you to change it as you need. Nothing is hard coded in so just change the css.

Next I don´t understand why you did mp4 as background. Sites will be again slow load for worst connection :(
Because it looks good. It wont show on mobile. As above just replace it if you want.

I like button for upload, I thought it will be simple as one click, but not. User has to click twice for choose files for upload. Tabs are hidden in next window after click Upload. It is weird. If I didn´t try upload I don´t know if I will find another functions.
I don't think 2 clicks is terribly bad. Tabs shouldn't be hidden but I assume it's due to the phone you're using.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
I have to say thanks to Simon, but this theme I don´t know but it s free and responsive a little bit :) I would like to implement to it wonderful theme if I can do it. I like new options which I have in v4 beta for now.

I have LG P350 for now. It is very old phone but has Android 2.2.2 with default web browser already:))

Yes, I can´t test it on another phone, only on website which tests responsive design.

I don´t know when I have to start edit this theme. If I can start for now or after will be released finally v4.

When I try on my phone now, I see only blank page. I don´t know, I uploaded yesterday beta plugins from yetishare site and then morning I can´t load site. So I deleted them. I have problem with connection for now. So I can´t test it well.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I have to say thanks to Simon, but this theme I don´t know but it s free and responsive a little bit :) I would like to implement to it wonderful theme if I can do it. I like new options which I have in v4 beta for now.

I have LG P350 for now. It is very old phone but has Android 2.2.2 with default web browser already:))
It's fully responsive to me on Android 4.4 and IOS 7.1+. We can't account for all older handsets unfortunately. I'd recommend testing with a more recent device or downloading a recent browser.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
why when you upload his offers no add subtitles or even editing the file would not hurt her?

In any case this great Version 4 very good job

padoeildev4006

Jun 6, 2014
during installation , if the installation is done from SSL (https) the URL of the site is stored in
the config file as " domain.tld : 443 ."

This causes a big malfunction of the entire site thereafter.

Please , remove the conditions

if ($ _SERVER [" SERVER_PORT "] ! = " 80") {...

line 113 and 123 in the file: "install/functions.inc.php "

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
there is still the error records I made a folder called one season to another folder but it tells me it is already present it should be banned in relation to the parent folder no general manner

Attachments

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
theres something wrong with the available storage red box in the account edit page, it shows as unlimited regardless of the max values set in admin panel

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
Media Player not working in v4 too. I got error "The DivX Web Player could not download the video, please check your internet connection."

I still can´t install plugin by click on image in firefox :(

alexandreweb123407

YetiShare User
Dec 31, 2013

Properly installed 3 times on 2 different servers, and the same message appears.
I have to install something else? crypt or something?

2º In remote upload, the button "upload" or "processing " dón't appear

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
add serverid plugin_mediaconverter_queue in order to field a number of encoding by server but rather overall I like this change your encoder

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
ftp plugin cant find files after theyve been uploaded, so the user cant import them into account

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
footer floats up a bit on rewards plugin pages as well and captcha doesnt follow the tab id and user must use mouse to click

if the storagelimitoveride is null itll always show unlimited storage for the user in account edit, regardless of what limits are set for the account type in the admin panel, didnt seem to matter what max storage limit i set

Status
Not open for further replies.