Things to impletement in this latest update v5.2

ngospelmedia

Jan 16, 2021
Nigeria
Hello greetings, after the latest update, I visited your sit demo, to test the search page, and I discovered is no more responsive.

Kindly fix it in your next update...

ngospelmedia

Jan 16, 2021
Nigeria
Please kindly check these screen record I did on my phone visiting your demo site...

ngospelmedia

Jan 16, 2021
Nigeria
The second is The 2FA added does not have a backup code or settings, if individual or users lost or missed placed their phones.

In this matters, especially the admin account, if e admin lost or missed placed his phone, he or she cannot access the site again.

So I will like you the author of these script to add a backup code settings and also add to retrieve the backup code settings through registered email, if the phone is lost or missed placed. Thanks I will write out more in due time...

OSAMA MMA

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Apr 2, 2021
EGYPT
The second is The 2FA added does not have a backup code or settings, if individual or users lost or missed placed their phones.

In this matters, especially the admin account, if e admin lost or missed placed his phone, he or she cannot access the site again.

So I will like you the author of these script to add a backup code settings and also add to retrieve the backup code settings through registered email, if the phone is lost or missed placed. Thanks I will write out more in due time...
You have a high thought, thank you

Reactions: ngospelmedia

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009

This is on the list, however it's likely a few releases away. Admin can reset a users 2FA in the mean time if needed. As admin you should also have access to the DB encase you lock yourself out, so it could be reverted that way.

Appreciate the feedback though, it's definitely something I have on the list! :)