Theme ideas / Custom themes

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
Hi,

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for themes that they would like to see made then feel free to give examples.

I'm available for custom themes also if needed.

Regards

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
i would strongly suggest a skeleton theme so we can build themes on top of that platform.. with minimal javascript and css.....

ekberg5309

Aug 13, 2015
I second what sukhman21 said. I would actually pay a premium price for a skeleton theme so I can more easily design and build myself. A template with the absolute bare minimum built with the bootstrap framework. I think many find it difficult and too time-consuming to redesign the flow theme. So that leaves you with hundreds of websites looking exactly the same. If anyone reading this want to create a skeleton theme then you can contact me to discuss further. Although I would prefer an official skeleton theme created by the YS team.

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
Hi,

I think this is a good idea and will be quite valuable for YetiShare members to have. I will look into creating this.

Regards

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
css and js is the major thing i guess (for me), if there is any way to minimize that, would be great and it should lower the overall page size and also less files loading in a page.

skintzel5348

Jan 1, 1970
simon said:
Hi,

I think this is a good idea and will be quite valuable for YetiShare members to have. I will look into creating this.

Regards
Any update about this one? Creating an own theme is a pain the ass right now.

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
For the external part I think the best way is to build from scratch. Most parts are static anyway.

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
midian666 said:
simon said:
Hi,

Regards
Any update about this one? Creating an own theme is a pain the ass right now.
Hi,

A skeleton theme is on the list to create, I do not have a time period i'm afraid as we are very busy.