Account Type: Admin
Reverts To Free Account: Never
Both themes

Code:
        <table class="table table-bordered table-striped">
            <tbody>
                <tr>
                    <td style="width: 240px;">
                        <?php echo UCWords(t('account_type', 'account type')); ?>:
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <?php echo t('account_type_' . str_replace(' ', '_', $Auth->level), UCWords($Auth->level)); ?>
                    </td>
                </tr>
                <?php if ($Auth->level_id >= 2): ?>
                    <tr>
                        <td>
                            <?php echo UCWords(t('reverts_to_free_account', 'reverts to free account')); ?>:
                        </td>
                        <td>
                            <?php echo($Auth->level_id >= 10) ? UCWords(t('never', 'never')) : coreFunctions::formatDate($Auth->paidExpiryDate); ?>
                        </td>
                    </tr>
                <?php endif ?>
            </tbody>
        </table>
Please fix

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
There is nothing wrong with that code, as this line

Code:
<?php echo t('account_type_' . str_replace(' ', '_', $Auth->level), UCWords($Auth->level)); ?>
Displays the user level.

I suggest you look up account_type_ in the translations and see what they say

Should be as shown in the image below

Attachments

admin4170

Aug 8, 2014
ysmods said:
There is nothing wrong with that code, as this line

Code:
Displays the user level.

I suggest you look up account_type_ in the translations and see what they say

Should be as shown in the image below
Hi ysmods

It maybe delayed
I tried set paid account to FREE account but it still show PAID user on /upgrade.html

But on /account_home.html it change status immediately

Please fix this depaying

admin4170

Aug 8, 2014
ysmods said:
You have to log out then re-login in for it to change due to php sessions
Hi
Problem, if premium account expires, he don't logout, he can download as premium?
In opposition, members buy premium but they cannot download as premium member if they don't logout and re-login?
Because I see one member bought premium 1 month yesterday and today he buy one month again.
How to stop this delaying, how to upgrade/downgrade immediately?
Thanks

admin4170

Aug 8, 2014
Same problem with manage member
Server upload override: force a member upload to new server.
That member must logout and re-login to effect, if not it still upload into old server.
Why not effect immediately?
Please fix this too

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
The whole sessions process is changing in 4.1. No its not available yet, it should be today, unless we find something critical which will postpone the release date.

admin4170

Aug 8, 2014
Can you release quick fix for this problem because:
- Some premium member request refund after payment completed because they cannot download.
- Some premium members buy twice
Now I must send email to notice logout and re-login after each premium sold

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
i am waiting for this as well... causing a bunch of issues with members on my site too.. Please if you guys can make this priority..

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
i dont want to update to beta version, i was hoping we could work out a fix for the v4.0.1 version since we all are using that and cant afford using your beta on our live site... Hope i am clear now.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
doesn't make any sense because if we upgrade to 4.1, we will need to upgrade our theme as well (so we will have to pay for new theme or theme upgrades everytime the core script gets updates, as i don't use your default flow theme), so i was hoping i could stick with 4.0.1 but get the updates. Didn't realize you guys don't provide support for your previous versions.
Its as if Microsoft stops support for windows 7 because they released windows 8 or stop updates for windows 8 once windows 10 is stabilized.

Anyways, up to you guys. Thanks so much for your support.

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
If MFScripts was the same size as Microsoft then yes, we would be able to support multiple versions of the script, but as it is, MFScripts consists of Adam, Myself, Simon N, and our Accounts Lady.
We simply do not have the resources available to maintain multiple versions of the script with the exception of security bug fixes.
This is the same for 99% of companies who provide free or paid php scripts.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Anyways i am not replying here after this,

My biggest concern was that i will need to pay to upgrade our theme every time you guys release a new version of your script obviously unless we use your flow theme which wont work for me personally..