Special panel for antipiracy company

maniek015

YetiShare User
Jan 14, 2016
have idea. My idea I think is Good because Its support sell cooperation with hosting owner and antipiracy corporation. What you think about a special panel for antipiracy company ? Antipiracy Company login to the special panel (for example hostsite.com/antipiracy , login by the login and password and he can Put the link to delete (as on report_file.html page) and delete files. This can work like a report_file.html page but by the put the link antipiracy company delete this immediately. This access Can be via login on special Page as I say for example hostsite.com/antipiracy

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
+1.
I know a lot of bigger file hosting websites have this capability such as Mega, mediafire, etc.

maniek015

YetiShare User
Jan 14, 2016
this is very important - helps you to work with agencies that search for illegal content

moohook

YetiShare User
May 17, 2018
Albania
-1 The only reason I'm not supporting this is because it's not as important as other updates and suggestions. I think it should be considered in the future but for now I think the developers have more important things to focus on. The report file page does that job pretty well. This special page you talk about will be abused.