Reseller Plugin

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
ysmods used to have a voucher plugin to do something like this. You may still get this plugin from someone who bought it in the past.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

We not have our own voucher reseller plugin available:

https://mfscripts.com/blog/new-yetishare-voucher-reseller-plugin-offer-premium-voucher-codes-on-your-website

Thanks,
Adam.

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
adam said:
Hi all,

We not have our own voucher reseller plugin available:

https://mfscripts.com/blog/new-yetishare-voucher-reseller-plugin-offer-premium-voucher-codes-on-your-website

Thanks,
Adam.
I took a look at your new plugin. It definitely worth more than the old vouchersplus plugin from ysmods. I have modified my copy of this plugin and added some features that you did in your plugin, such as an api. Too bad you didn't have this plugin 1 year ago. I hope you didn't make the same security mistakes that ysmods did.

I would suggest reducing the vouchers length and give the option for the admin to create custom vouchers that may be used more than one time. An expiry date would also be nice. Those features will allow the owners to use vouchers on ads on facebook, twitter, adsense and etc.

I used the file manager's layout on my plugin. I don't like the idea of moving the user between 2 different interfaces. Since the account edit and the file manager have a different interface, I used that interface for everything. I dumped the interface used on the other pages (such as index, register and etc) and created my own theme on them (seo friendly, without bootstrap). I believe that if you adopt this on your plugins it would make it easier to people to customize their layouts since they will have less pages to edit and most of them don't customize the file manager's layout.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Thanks for the feedback, we'll definitely consider adding them. I'm fairly confident there's no security issues unlike the ysmods one. :)

I am working towards having the 1 interface aswell. The reason it's the way it is now is because the flow theme was a migration from the old blue_v2 theme, so some elements were better to keep on the front-end. Plus some of the elements (like stats) need to be available without logging in. There's more work coming soon on making it a bit slicker though.

Thanks again.

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
adam said:
Thanks for the feedback, we'll definitely consider adding them. I'm fairly confident there's no security issues unlike the ysmods one. :)

I am working towards having the 1 interface aswell. The reason it's the way it is now is because the flow theme was a migration from the old blue_v2 theme, so some elements were better to keep on the front-end. Plus some of the elements (like stats) need to be available without logging in. There's more work coming soon on making it a bit slicker though.

Thanks again.
True. Stats, download page, abuse reports and pages like this must be in the front-end. They should also be seo friendly. But plugins like rewards, reseller and similar should be in both layouts. The reseller plugin for example should list the resellers in the frontend and have information on how to become a reseller, and the voucher management should be in the backend. The same thing on the rewards plugin, and on most plugins that follow this model.

On my script I also added a footer on the file manager with links to resellers, terms of use and support. Without this the user have no way to get to the contact form from there, he must visit a page on the front end to find those links.