Redirect successful login

ddeubel

May 25, 2019
Hi, I changed the successful login to go to /search.html instead of account_home.html

// successful login
coreFunctions::redirect(coreFunctions::getCoreSitePath() . '/search.' . SITE_CONFIG_PAGE_EXTENSION);
}

However it still redirects to the account_home page. Not a caching issue.

Any help with this?

ddeubel

May 25, 2019
// successful login
coreFunctions::redirect(WEB_ROOT . '/search.' . SITE_CONFIG_PAGE_EXTENSION);
I tried this and still won't redirect successful login directly to the search page. Still looking for a solution. Must be a simple fix.

Derek1244

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 17, 2020
I know you mentioned not a caching issue but have you done: Site Configuration >> System Tools >> Purge Cache >> Purge Now ?

Also there are may instances of "redirectUrl" in the AccountSecurityController.class.php file. Some are used with and without M2FA. Be sure your editing the correct value based on your configuration IE Functions: login vs login2fa

ddeubel

May 25, 2019
Thanks Derek. I have an older version of Yetishare - purge cache isn't an option in the system tools. But I did purge the server cache. Waiting, maybe takes some time to work.

I will look at that file. Just a little puzzled because changing the redirect on logout.html was instant, worked with the same code. But with register.html and login.html- the change doesn't work.

PS. I went to MFScripts and don't see a way to link my account to show I use Yetishare or even support. Do I need to purchase a support package again? I've bought the script and also the plugin packages previous.

Derek1244

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 17, 2020
Gotcha. Yeah I believe the Multifactor Authentication is for the more recent releases ( Last few minor releases I believe )so not sure if that would be applicable to you.

Yeah, I'd recommend renewing your support so you can link your account and so Adam can give you a hand.