Problems with version 3.5.2 and v3.5.3

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
God, I installed version 3.5.2 and about week after released v3.5.3 I installed it. I had to upgrade all my files. I didn´t happy, because the template of base files is horrible and I remade this. I had to do translation but, on the index.php page in upload section is Select files and then missing ":" in translation, it is in index.php file on hard. It has also Remote URL upload. Could you delete it from the base php file and add to translation text for next version, please? It is hard coded in index.php file, grrr. I don´t understand why did you this? Why can´t you add ":" to translation text without to hard code to index.php. I had another else problem as header. Why image logo has jpg and not png? It is awfull because jpg isn´t transparent as png. Next when I upgraded I tried upload some files but I didn´t see that was completed and any links for download, remove file and so on. I have only troubles with this script and this I bought it :(

I have also problem with max upload file size for free user. I see only 100MB but I set 1024MB, It is weared.

Next thing which I hated is right content banner which is every page. On place where can´t to be.

In next version I will welcome some list with changed files, because upload all files delete my settings and editing which I did. Thank you!

My database go out. I had to reinstall script and now I can´t upload files.

Attachments

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
From what I understand from Adam, the next version will be v4.0 and most of the html (if not all the html) will be moved into the themes folder (kind of like a template system) so it will be easier to make changes without editing the core php files.

I'm pretty sure the file change log is in the "offline" folder.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
And what about uploading files? I can´t upload any files more than 1 MB, where will be the problem, please?

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
And if I will give you an access to my host, could you help me, please? Because I upload base script without any changes and I had this problem. Small files are ok about to 1MB, larger files show uploading and then 80%, uploading dissapear and don´t show any links, only blank screen as on first image which I attached.