problems with file download option

sharelink

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jun 6, 2013
hi

I have encountered a problem with the option: File Downloads - Whether to track current downloads/connections in the admin area. Note: This should be enabled if you also want to limit concurrent download connections. (yes/no)

if i active this option my "download speed" down to 40 kb/s. (premium and non premium users)
ex:
-I have a link that is this: http://www.uploadedhd.com/1e2a24fa4b454c3f

if this option (File Downloads) is in NO then the link can be downloaded to 2 MB/s, i can see video OK, but if I put it to YES all links in admin/premium account limit speed to 50 kb/s (i active limit download speed premium to 20 Mb/s), if I go back to change the option to YES speed continue limited and after pass the time again to 2 mb/s.

this option must be YES to work other options such as the limitation on the number of simultaneous downloads, etc ...

that problem could be?

thank

thank

sharelink

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jun 6, 2013
correct paragrph its:

if this option (File Downloads) is in NO then the link can be downloaded to 2 MB/s, i can see video OK, but if I put it to YES all links in admin/premium account limit speed to 50 kb/s (i active limit download speed premium to 20 Mb/s), if I go back to change the option to NO speed continue limited and .... after pass the time return again to 2 mb/s. (but not inmediatly)

sharelink

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jun 6, 2013
Hi, that its a problem, when i set to YES them all speed (free/premium/admin) down < 50 kb /s , but in my config said premium download speed 20 Mb/s (i test too Premium "unlimit" (0))

if i switch YES , all server download speed down (video is very slowly, file download less 50 kb/s,...) but it i go config again and switch to NO this option , anyway server continue slowly download, after 1 hour or more after change to NO , I test and speed its OK again (> 2 Mb/s), video its ok..... all ok, but premium have maximum speed (and free too) and i dont want that.

here its config choise when "File Downloads - Whether to track current downloads/connections in the admin area. Note: This should be enabled if you also want to limit concurrent download connections." its YES.

uploadchest

YetiShare User
Oct 28, 2012
United States
This is a bit hard to understand. Perhaps you have an instant messenger application so we can talk directly?
Please PM me your info so we can talk.