Problem with Uploading files larger than 1GB

zigma4000

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Jun 9, 2013
UAE
www.uploadman.com
I increased maximum uploading size for paid users to 4GB and everything is set in php.ini and no error message in admin area.

uploadinf files till 1.2 or 1.3 GB is fine but files bigger than that , sometimes it can upload completely . sometime it shows no errors and start uploading but suddenly in middle of upload jumps to page which you should chose file , sometimes it shows this error message : ERROR: There was a server problem when attempting the upload, please try again later.

Server's Ram is : 16GB and Plenty of Disk Space 2TB and there is not much load on server , almost free !

is there anything eles should I do ? did any one tried uploading big files with 3GB or 4GB ?

admin2102

YetiShare User
Jan 15, 2013
in the php.ini file on your root server there is a spot to change the max file upload size I set mine to 3 gigs and have had no probs. I also changed the file size in site settings

zigma4000

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Jun 9, 2013
UAE
www.uploadman.com
Yes , I know about PHP.INI and I changed those valuses to 4100MB , as I said sometimes it does upload and sometimes not ! it stop on middle of uploading and shows that message ! its fine with files like 1.2-1.3GB but larger than that it might upload it !

It sounds like script issue , did anyone upload files greater than 2GB without any issues ?

zigma4000

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Jun 9, 2013
UAE
www.uploadman.com
I didn't touch anything in php.ini its default one, except those setting require for increasing file upload size .

what should I do know to solve this issue ?