Problem with script or server

aggoni072007

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
Hello,

My English is not very good, but I will try it.

My problem is: when i have opened 2 or more windows on browser with scrip and when starting uploading in one of them. All other opened windows with script not working, i cant navigate on them, they stuck on loading stage and starting working again after upload is finished in first window.

I think this is a server configuration problem, what can i do?

Im running on Debian x64

Can someone help me please?

jordan

YetiShare User
Feb 3, 2013
It actually sounds like the server you are using is not the best. This may not be good if you have a client uplaoding a file and another person trying to get to the site. May want to upgrade your server

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
I doubt its the server as I have just tried this on my server and got exactly the same problem using CentOS 6 x64 and both firefox and chrome.
Its doubtful that 2 different servers would have the exact same specs unless set up by the same person, which they wasn't

uploadchest

YetiShare User
Oct 28, 2012
United States
I think you're just having some js instance errors. Try to wait a couple weeks for the new update to the next version of the uploader. The new update fixes a lot of the issues that we have right now.

aggoni072007

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
interesting thing is: when i uploading in one browser and opening another for example chrome everything is working fine. Or when i uploading in firefox and opening another window (not another tab) everything is working fine.

Script just stop working when i uploading in one tab and when i want browse script in second tab.

Btw. I'm starting to think thats a script problem and not a server side problem, i cant have so bad server.

config of my server:
HDD 2x 1000 GB SATA II-HDD 7.200 rpm
RAM 8 GB DDR3-RAM ECC
CPU AMD Athlon II X4 605e, Quad-Core

running on debian with all important packages installed

sorry for my bad english

aggoni072007

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
I find this topic right now: http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=573

maybe thats a problem