Premium Users Server And File Size Priority

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
Greetings Adam and team, i wanted to suggest a change in the upcoming update.

1st. There should be an option to set default a specific server for Premium users only, this is very important as you want your premium users separate from the public ones. Their files and downloads will go more smoothly.

2nd. There should be a user-specific Max file size option for each user, with this i can set different file size for a user regardless of the sitewide settings.

These settings should also be implemented in API.

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
And adam a third crucial function i think should be an option in File manager to cancel an ongoing subscription.

Users will complain about being automatically charged, so i think its a good idea to place a a button for cancelling the subscription, and also the above 2 suggestions if you like them.

And another important thing is that we can not send Notifications in the file manager notification area to users, there is just 1 static Notification shown for every user,

Lets say i made a change in the website and i want to notify all users, that would be the best place to notify them about.

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
I think there should be more functions / automations for premium users, Right now we have options to specify size and speeds for premium users, but if premium and free user files are uploaded to the same server, then speed really dosent matter, because the server is always at peak bandwith, even if you set speed limitations it dosent work, so this feature becomes completely useless

Unless premium and free users servers are separated then this feature would work,

Also as many many users requested this earlier too, We should have a feature of premium only on files and account level, which if enabled would put restriction of the files to be downloaded from premium accounts only.

worldofpcgames46668

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 28, 2017
@adam this feature is very crucial i hope you will give it a look

I think there should be more functions / automations for premium users, Right now we have options to specify size and speeds for premium users, but if premium and free user files are uploaded to the same server, then speed really dosent matter, because the server is always at peak bandwith, even if you set speed limitations it dosent work, so this feature becomes completely useless

Unless premium and free users servers are separated then this feature would work,

Also as many many users requested this earlier too, We should have a feature of premium only on files and account level, which if enabled would put restriction of the files to be downloaded from premium accounts only.

Reactions: adam

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009

This has been added to the next release due soon. Example:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
This one has also been added to the next release.