Premium users cant download at full speed

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Hello there,

I just found out that premium users on my website cant download at full speed. I checked the settings in the admin panel and download speed for premium users is set to 0.
Tested my server speed and its 800MBPS download and around 750MBPS upload. Premium users can only download at around 300-305Kbps.
My setting for non user is 100KBps and free users is 200Kbps. i am not sure where is it taking 300-350Kbps setting from ??

Not a computer issue as i checked fro multiple machines on different networks so definitely has to be something in the website but cant figure out why..

Premium members are complaining and is not god for business. Any suggestions / Help pls..

parham4229

Sep 3, 2014
This is probably a miss-configuration in the web server you are using or maybe even php if you are serving downloads with php, provide more information about your setup

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
no i use the xsendfile for apache. I did end up figuring it out, it was my CDN that was maxing out when downloading. I had to stop my CDN service and now i am getting full speed for premium members.