premium membership and premium downloads

tunaemre5323

YetiShare User
Aug 19, 2015
My first request is that I want to make users can mark the uploaded file as premium and available only for premium user.
I also want to mark users as affiliate from admin panel so only the chosen ones will make money not all users.

darbeg

YetiShare User
Apr 1, 2015
I can done the "only for premium user" function for you if you want pm me.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
This is available in the admin area at the moment, but not on a user basis. We could build it in though. Why would you want it for users?

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
adam said:
This is available in the admin area at the moment, but not on a user basis. We could build it in though. Why would you want it for users?
This was one of the firsts modifications I've made in my script. I just added a new public status for files and folders. When adding and editing a file/folder there are now 3 options, set it as public, private and premium only.

This is useful for uploaders dividing files in multiple parts and setting the last part to premium only, forcing the user to upgrade to download it.

tunaemre5323

YetiShare User
Aug 19, 2015
adam said:
Why should i want this in admin area?There are dozens of files from dozens of users how can i decide to make download available for premium users?Uploaders should decide this i think if you want to take this script further this function should be added for files and for folders.

cr33p

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
May 8, 2016
Not at this time, latest version. Need custom coding. Can someone code it for me ?