PPD - Pay Per Download

newagemedialtd5876

YetiShare User
Apr 12, 2016
How downloads are counted in PPD.

PPD counts all downloads of each user., or, it counts one download per one IP address / 24 hour?

wrestletube5692

YetiShare User
Jan 27, 2016
www.jetload.tv
newagemedialtd5876 said:
How downloads are counted in PPD.

PPD counts all downloads of each user., or, it counts one download per one IP address / 24 hour?
you can make these settings of one download per one IP address / 24 hour or count XX downloads per IP address or can disable this option

these options are available in plugin settings page

newagemedialtd5876

YetiShare User
Apr 12, 2016
In plugin setting I can se only:

Files below this size won't be counted in the PPD scheme. Set to 0 (zero) to ignore.

Max Limit By IP:
The maximum amount the same IP address can earn in 1 day. Set to empty to ignore. < Maybe I understand this option wrong. For me this means, that User, using the same IP, can get (earn) maximum (for example 10USD) and even if he get more downloads, it will not be counted (earnings).

Max Limit By File:
The maximum amount a single file can pay out in 1 day. Set to empty to ignore.

Max Limit By User:
The maximum amount a user can earn in 1 day. Set to empty to ignore.

So there is no option like, count only 1 download from the same adres ip / 24 hours to one user.
For example:

Count only 1 download from 1 IP address for 1 User.
So, user adds a file,

User B download the file from the user A = user A has counted download.
User B download a second file on the same day (the IP address has not changed) from the user A = A user does not have counted download.
User B download a second/third... file on the same day (the IP address has changed, but it is still the same day) from the user A = A user does not have counted download.
On the same day User B download the file from the user C = User C has accrued download. And so on...