Plugin "ImageViewer" not working correctly.

iamdmitriy3390

YetiShare User
Dec 26, 2013
If you use non-standard local storage (fils_123), or use multiple local storage files (file1, file2, file3) the plugin "ImageViewer" does not display the uploaded picture, and does not generate files in the cache folder (plugins/imageviewer/site/cache)

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Can you send me access to the site and file servers (admin & ftp) and I'll take a look. An example would also be useful.

You can send it via the contact link at the top.

Thanks,
Adam.

neil3834

YetiShare User
Apr 10, 2014
I think this might be resolved in the next update, as I also reported the second cache path and some inconsistencies.
I had to update the files to fix issues too.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I've fixed this within the image viewer plugin and updated the release code today. To patch just download the plugin, extract locally, then reupload the contents of the following folder onto your site. You'll need to also do any file servers:

/plugins/imageviewer/includes/

Cache path is still on the list for updating in the v4.0 yetishare release.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
when it released version 4 if'd be a system of auto-date as phpbb which takes into account our manual modification in php pages

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
dfdssfsfd3806 said:
when it released version 4 if'd be a system of auto-date as phpbb which takes into account our manual modification in php pages
No it's not possible unfortunately. None of the code is encoded so we can't account for every possible change. The best we can do is to move anything template related into it's own area, then in theory, you shouldn't have to update your template on each release. (coming in v4.0 :))

If you do changes to the core code you'll still need to manually migrate these.

dfdssfsfd3806

YetiShare User
Apr 4, 2014
yes I improved by media encoder by an id for current encoding to help determine the number of encoding server instance