Paymentwall accepts it

bonqzzz5598

Reservo User
Reservo Supporter
Dec 12, 2015
I informed myself.
And Paymentwall accepted filehosting.
So I ask you to offer Paymentwall Gateway.

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
I was told by some people that they only allow monthly payments for filehosting and charge more than 15%.

It's better to offer the payment methods that they offer and get fees as low as 4%.

bonqzzz5598

Reservo User
Reservo Supporter
Dec 12, 2015
enricodias4654 said:
I was told by some people that they only allow monthly payments for filehosting and charge more than 15%.

It's better to offer the payment methods that they offer and get fees as low as 4%.
Paymentwall is not bad.
I find Paymentwall is good.
I am of the opinion mfscripts it should offer.
There are definitely more people who think like me.

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
Hi,

Currently we will not be creating any payment gateways as we have various other projects that take priority. We are available to create this as a custom job for you if you would like it.

bonqzzz5598

Reservo User
Reservo Supporter
Dec 12, 2015
simon said:
Hi,

Currently we will not be creating any payment gateways as we have various other projects that take priority. We are available to create this as a custom job for you if you would like it.
You have Paymentwall already finished.
It has already been offered at that time and then removed because some idiot has said so Paymentwall does not allow file hosting.
Why should I leave it to me of them create and pay for over $ 100 when it was already created?
It's even indoors in the demo.

simon

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jan 11, 2014
bonqzzz5598 said:
simon said:
Hi,

You have Paymentwall already finished.
It has already been offered at that time and then removed because some idiot has said so Paymentwall does not allow file hosting.
Why should I leave it to me of them create and pay for over $ 100 when it was already created?
It's even indoors in the demo.
Didnt look at any of the payment gateways, just stating our current stance on them.