Payment Gateways

antoniofalconx11426

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Apr 18, 2012
payza is not available in California

can't the site be coded so we can process our own credit cards?

Tired of these 3rd parties dictating what i can or can't do.

i want to have it setup so i can process credit cards through my bank ( bank of america ) or using authorize.net

i was doing ok then i also got that Paypal letter and now im stuck scrambling for a solution or i'll have to take down my site by the end of the month!

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
Code:
Would be good if Payza would fix their site so people can sign up though

I see the following with FF19.0 and IE9
I found out why UK residents can't use Payza

Code:
Thanks for your email. My name is Shweta from Payza and I'm more than happy to help you with that.

I apologize for the inconvenience however residents of the UK are currently unable to sign up for a Payza account. This restriction is a result of certain changes being made to our system in order to enhance our services for future Payza members in the UK.

Please be advised that once the necessary changes have been made, residents of the UK will be able to sign up for a Payza account without issue. These changes will allow us to provide a better platform and wider range of services to all of our valued UK members.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.

Thanks again for contacting us. If you have any other questions or problems in the future, myself or one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Sincerely,

Shweta P.
Customer Support Advisor
Payza Customer Support

aggoni072007

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
So im really frustrated now. See image attachment.

http://i.imgbox.com/abvIxU35.jpg

That means we have no usable gateway at this time. So i losing money every day now. Admin is it possible accelerate the development of new usable gateways?

Thanks for answer and sorry for my bad english.

ikovacs1465

Apr 30, 2012
Hi,

i will start today evening to implement okpay. And if has everyone intress please contact me for a copy.

thanks a lot

Istvan Kovacs

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
aggoni072007 said:
So im really frustrated now. See image attachment.

http://i.imgbox.com/abvIxU35.jpg

That means we have no usable gateway at this time. So i losing money every day now. Admin is it possible accelerate the development of new usable gateways?

Thanks for answer and sorry for my bad english.
That's strange, they approved our demo site. If you want to suggest any gateways which support file hosting sites then I'll look at getting them integrated.

I'll take a look at OKPay aswell if they support file hosting sites.

aggoni072007

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
Many file hosting sites are using this one long time: http://firstdata.lv/eng/sakums/

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Just spoke with OKPay on the phone and they permit file hosting sites. I'll do some work on a plugin today with a view to releasing it asap. If you've already purchased the Payza one, contact me after release and I'll send you this one free.

Still looking at other gateways aswell...

Adam.

aggoni072007

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
so i registered with okpay as sole trader uploaded all documents and now waiting for response.

Btw my opinion is we need some payment gateway located outside EU or US. But thats only my view.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi all,

I've just added the okpay gateway plugin. If you've already purchased the Payza plugin, contact me via the site contact form and I'll send you a copy of the okpay one.

http://www.yetishare.com/okpay_payment_gateway_plugin.html

Thanks,
Adam.

aggoni072007

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
Hi admin, can you take a look at this one please? https://www.i-koruna.com/ .

Luckyshare.net, Extabit.com are using it. There is support for visa/mastercard.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks for your support.

shopping1782

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Sep 12, 2012
* Authorize.net is not supported outside US,CA and UK, for rest of the world (even rest of the EU) I think they provide it under http://www.cybersource.com/www/ (I've been redirected there) I have no idea if it is compatible with Authorize.net API.

Adam do you have any information regarding this? I contacted them but I have no idea if they will understand what I'm asking as it is quite technical.

* I also applied for OKpay let's see what happens. But since they are located outside US it might work.

* i-koruna.com also seems nice and they provide lot of payment option plus they are EU based and from what I understand are quite "flexible" :)

* Anyway as the end game the only option I see is Bitcoin processed at our own site relying on publicly available blockchains (confirmations) so we don't have to store 2GB database.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
I've not heard of them but I'm sure they'll be able to tell how they integrate with Authroize.net. Bitcoin can be used via OKPay so you may find them a more useful gateway. I'll add i-koruna.com to the list to check

shopping1782

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Sep 12, 2012
That's great that OKpay support Bitcoin (I didn't notice that on their website).

I also recently tried (as a customer) PaySafecard.com and I can say it's very secure and straightforward.

aggoni072007

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
Adam I would like to thank for OKPAY pluggin, working fine. But what we need in this time is some CC payment gateway which is easy to use for customers. Unfortunately First Data Payment and Authorize is not usable form me. Wrong thing is that I lost all my US customers and OKPAY is not a solution for them.

Thanks for your support and sorry for my bad English