pay users "integration directly"

sharelink

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jun 6, 2013
Hi

I have activated in my web the plugin YSM "vouchers " that works well , I give the vouchers to users, they use them and become "premium" for the time given , I can also make a premium user directly from the panel administration, all this part works fine, my problem is :

As we all know the forms of payment for hosting is a big problem because the most common ( eg paypal ) we have declared war, then I have found alternative ways to pay me directly by check or bank transfer , and that's where I need to know what I have to do to include that user "pay premium real" in the list and they downloads count in the PPD and the PPS downloads , because apparently if the user is actually "manual/vouchers" premium them PPD/PPS dont count , i put examples in images in the end , in my case always ppd and pps are at zero even if there downloading the files , and these downloads are only premium users . These downloads are for premium users only , because almost free users can not download easy , then as I could differentiate premium premium voucher and payment by bank transfer ?

resume:
i need when people send me pay by bank account y can upgrade to "premium" manually and after... ¿whats i need to change in Database for that users will be in "30 days payment" and PPD/PPS count it downloads.

example:

regards

sharelink

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jun 6, 2013
correct image:

http://hdpic.hdvagos.com/image-1039_524F2CB9.jpg