only one download premium users same time

sharelink

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jun 6, 2013
How I could check that only you can download files from premium users ONLY A moment every time. Avoid posting a PREMIUM account can use WHILE several people, as an account that downloading somewhere someone starts using that account then cut the first download. Something similar to how it works spotify, you can only listen to a song anywhere you are.

regards

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Look for this in the admin, site settings area:

"The maximum concurrent downloads a paid user can do at once"

It won't kick the out of their session however it'll allow you to restrict how many downloads an account can do at once. Might help restrict account sharing.

sharelink

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Reservo User
Jun 6, 2013
hi adam, I thought about that possibility but the problem I have raised because for example if I write 20 files are downloaded simultaneously (jdownloader uses 20 maximum) a premium account could then shared among 5 users, each of these users could download 4 files at full speed, what I wanted is that an IP address will download up to 20 files, but can not be discharged at the same time in an account from two different IP, which are supposed to be two users or more

regards

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Yeah agreed it's not as restrictive. I'll move this to the RFCs for review for the next release. I can't see it being a huge amount of work to provide it as an option in the admin area.