Missing Icons

virtualimage

Sep 11, 2019
Ahoy hoy!,

Great script you have here. We just have 1 problem. We have a lot of PDF files being shared. The icon just shows a small red exclamation mark. The class is "failedThumb".

The console show a 500 error with a link to /plugins/filepreviewer/site/pdf_thumbnail.php?f=3&w=160&h=134&m=middle

Here's more detail on the 500 error:

SYSTEM ERROR:

Error Msg:Uncaught ImagickException: not authorized `/users/bennettgroup.ca/htdocs/tenders/files/f7/f717dcd9dff4bb1e59df24ef8f07e784' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/412 in /users/bennettgroup.ca/htdocs/tenders/plugins/filepreviewer/site/pdf_thumbnail.php:119 Stack trace: #0 /users/bennettgroup.ca/htdocs/tenders/plugins/filepreviewer/site/pdf_thumbnail.php(119): Imagick->readimage('/users/bennettg...') #1 {main} thrown
File:/users/bennettgroup.ca/htdocs/tenders/plugins/filepreviewer/site/pdf_thumbnail.php
Line Number:119
Error Type:E_ERROR

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

Q

Last edited:

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Can you please raise a support request with your purchase code so I can validate your license? You can email [email protected].

Once this is done I'll upgrade your forum account for future requests.

Thanks,
Adam.

virtualimage

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Adam,

I sent in the support email last Friday but haven't heard back. Will you please let me know where you're at. Thanks!

Q

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Hi,

Apologies, we had email issues the end of last week. They are now resolved however feel free to send me the purchase code via this forum and I'll upgrade your account.

Regarding your original issue - do you have ImageMagick installed on your server? There's some guidance here if not (change the PHP versions as needed) - https://support.mfscripts.com/public/kb_view/63/

Thanks,
Adam.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Actually, looking further info this it seems it may be permissions related somehow. I've not seen that specific error before, however some guidance which may help:

They all advise a similar fix which seems to involve editing a policy.xml file.

Thanks,
Adam.