Media converter issues after upgrading media converter plugin

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
I upgraded my script to v4.3 and also upgraded the plugins
Everything seems to work great except for this one issue, cant use media converter on any servers - Main or external storage. I get the error below:

Code:
[www.xxxxx.com]: Found 1 pending conversion, id #2.
[www.xxxxx.com]: Getting file from storage...
[www.xxxxx.com]: Error: Could not get file contents.
Anyone got clues?
I tried entering credentials in the 'file server' menu within admin panel. Also tried putting credentials within the convert.php file within the plugin folder. but no luck..

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
looking at the logs i also see this error every time the cron job was ran for testing
Code:
2016-03-23 14:39:45 - Array
(
    [Error Msg] => Undefined index: action_date
    [File] => /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin/ajax/background_task_manage.ajax.php
    [Line Number] => 52
    [Error Type] => E_NOTICE
)

fakhfakhhassen

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Jan 16, 2016
I had the same problem ...
You should enter the correct path in file servers ( it maybe can just " / " or " /home/yoursite/public_html " or " /home/top2sh/ ".

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
thanks for your reply, however this is what the website say

The full base path to your install. Exclude the final forward slash. i.e. /home/yetishare

I have tried "/home/myusername" and "/home/myusername/" and "/home/myusername/public_html" and "/home/myusername/public_html/" but no luck..

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
You should look at the version of your media converter plugin in the manage plugins page and see if you're missing any upgrade sql statements, theyre in the offline / upgrade_sql_statements folder of that plugin

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
@paypal1352, i verified all the SQL upgrade statements were ran in the history. I also completely uninstalled & removed and then reinstalled the plugin but nogo.. still waiting for admin's to contact me back.

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
this is probably not an issue but are you sure the ssh user credentials in the file server section is good and that the user has sufficient privs to access the path

this is line 52

if((strlen($row['action_date'])) && ($row['status'] == 'pending'))

so if thats not working and throwing errors, theres something wrong with a file somewhere or your db, i think its your db, is there any way you can throw on a temporary stock db for a few min to test

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
Adam fixed it. i had a wrong path in there. so stupid of me!!

superadnan36088

YetiShare User
Jul 24, 2016
Hi,
what is the correct path ?
should I put "/home/me" or the website path "/var/html/www" or the FFmpeg folder !?