Media Converter Error - Screenshot not being generated on Download/Account Pages

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Whenever the conversion runs, it ends up with this error:
[site.com]: Found 1 pending conversion, id #1.
[site.com]: Getting 15 second screenshot... ScreenShot Command: ffmpeg -ss 00:00:15.01 -y -i /path/to/site/plugins/mediaconverter/converter/_cache/334e990b88b8d3a98b5222e1a57f87c5.mp4 -vframes 1 /tmp/67974233917cea0e42a49a2fb7eb4cf4.jpg
Result: [site.com]: Error: Failed logging into site.com via SSH to transfer screenshot. [site.com]: Completed conversion, id #1.
When I checked the /tmp directory, the screenshots in *.jpg format are generated and exists there, they even work when I download and view it locally. What I found peculiar is that they're owned by apache:apache instead of my webserver user:group which is nginx:nginx.

Anyone knows how to fix this issue?

filegasm

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Ok, I solved the issue. I don't know if each of every steps I took is relevant to the solution itself but here's what I did:

1. Make a cron job for the user of webserver (e.g. nginx/apache)
2. Fill in the SSH Server Details - I don't know if this helped since I only use the media converter locally on the storage/core server.
3. Delete all the images (*.jpg) files that the plugin generated on /tmp directory of the server.
4. Delete the plugin's cache directory contents (i.e. /path/to/yetishare-script/core/cache/plugins/mediaconverter/*)
5. Make sure that the plugin's cache directory is set on right chmod (e.g. chmod 777 or chmod755 depending on your server).

And the screenshots worked again. I'm glad I figured it out.