background: #373e4a;
padding: 100px 0;
-moz-transition: all 550ms ease-in-out;
-o-transition: all 550ms ease-in-out;
-webkit-transition: all 550ms ease-in-out;
transition: all 550ms ease-in-out;
}

just change background to whatever you want, color or image

however the above is only going to change the top half of the login page because the div is wrapped in class="page-body which has a #303641 background declared in the aforementioned css file, but i think page body is declared elsewhere in the script so if i was you i'd just set the background in the login-header and get rid of the page-body reference in the .html file

this should work, if not let me know n i cant test it out on a test page.

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
it should work, did you try and clear your cache, if using cloudflare purge the css file and login page files using an absolute url

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
I found some one that already did it , i tried to contact him from his contact form website but it seems his capatcha have an error , hope if he see this screenshot contact me so he can help

So this is what am looking for , change the background :

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
paypal1352 said:
it should work, did you try and clear your cache, if using cloudflare purge the css file and login page files using an absolute url

Yes i did clear cache and tried 2 different browser , but what am realy looking for is change the full page background !

Alot agree with me , the Flow theme login page is not so cool like the theme it self ! the blue_v2 login page is much better !

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
thats strange changing those values doesn't work for me either, i know its in css, gotta find the right file

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
the code for login page is in flow-forms.css, you can set a background image in it..

iguanashare4743

YetiShare User
Feb 7, 2015
sukhman21 you are amazing as usual , i think Adam must hire you and let you join his Team :D

I was able to change the color of top half of the login page as paypal1352 said before

but if you check the image i posted in what line i can add the image

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
haha thanks but i only know a little bit of coding.. not an expert yet but maybe in couple years..
the login page is in 2 parts actually: <div class="login-header login-caret"> AND <div class="login-form">
if you want it exactly the same as this image, you will need to get rid of the whole "<div class="login-header login-caret">" section but maybe copy the progressbar code and move it above the username box code.
Then use this image as background image on the <div class="login-form"> css.