How to put ads on video player?

halalrizik2841

YetiShare User
Aug 5, 2013
Hi,

I will like to add some ads on the video player, how can we do it?

Is there a possibility?

Thanks.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
This is coming as a plugin in the next 2 weeks. :)

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Moved to RFCs. It's should be available soon, keen to get it developed asap, just need to find the time for it. :)

pilot830

YetiShare User
Jan 22, 2014
Whatever happened to this? I.e i would want this too.... You said the plugin was coming. Was it scrapped or something, why?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Yes it was put on hold as you can do it with JWPlayer directly. http://www.jwplayer.com/video-ads/

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
You have to be on their highest paid package to use that. It's not realistic for most.

chrisemcquilkin4909

YetiShare User
Mar 24, 2015
I'm actually working on this myself, with some other cool and nifty integrations.
Note: I do not know if this works with Xsendfile Enabled - i havent testeed, nor do i have the module enabled at the moment. So it's experimental with that module.
What im working on:
Videojs Addition + Share feature
Jwplayer + Ads
Flowplayer (Maybe) - Havent really gotten the time to study those documents or even buy a license for testing.

New features:
Video Embedding now has the entire window filled that way you can specify the width and height via the iframe instead of the url.

Basically im revamping the plugin
Videojs Screenshot:

You already know what the other players look like so that is all for screenshots.
The configuration for the ads will be in the mediaplayer settings (due to me not knowing how Jplayer works and the lack of knowledge of flowplayer, ads will only be for jwplayer and Videojs