help cloudflare with YetiShare

stewart5230

YetiShare User
Reservo User
Jan 1, 1970
Hello there all

i am looking for information about running cloudflare with YetiShare before i go set it up

with cloudflares free account there max upload is only 100mb and with there paid accounts its only 500mb

with my site i allow users to upload from 100mb to 6GB so how will this work with cloudflare i was reading that YetiShare uses chunks for uploading of 100mb so if im looking at this right then if a user uploads a 6GB file its broken into chunks off 100mb

so if anyone can give there info about this that be grate thanks

rexcarnation5449

YetiShare User
Oct 8, 2015
I use Cloudflare with EasyEngine on my server.

Cloudflare max upload does nothing.

I still can upload file up to 4GB

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
thats not true its not that it does nothing, ys uses chunked uploads, if it didnt the uploads thru cloudflare would fail if it is larger than ur max

rexcarnation5449

YetiShare User
Oct 8, 2015
paypal1352 said:
thats not true its not that it does nothing, ys uses chunked uploads, if it didnt the uploads thru cloudflare would fail if it is larger than ur max
So maybe my website luck,
I didn't touch any max upload on the server, but it still can upload big file.

And no fail, video file no fail

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
socialimage said:
Hello there all

i am looking for information about running cloudflare with YetiShare before i go set it up

with cloudflares free account there max upload is only 100mb and with there paid accounts its only 500mb

with my site i allow users to upload from 100mb to 6GB so how will this work with cloudflare i was reading that YetiShare uses chunks for uploading of 100mb so if im looking at this right then if a user uploads a 6GB file its broken into chunks off 100mb

so if anyone can give there info about this that be grate thanks
That's correct, it will bypass the max 100MB restriction on CloudFlare due to the chunking. The upload request is at most 100MB for each chunk, then they're joined at the server end.

scenemoney

YetiShare User
Jun 29, 2015
I've used cloudflare for my website & i've uploaded upto 25gb with no error.
Make sure config is correct in your PHP.ini file....