Free Plugins and Themes?

thereverend4775

Feb 17, 2015
Does anyone have any FREE themes or Plugins? Really would like something to have a preview of the pictures (Thumbnails) in the user and admin areas. Anyone got something like this???

yuser

Jan 1, 1970
i Don't know there are some Plugins for free @ ysmods.com but only little modifications.
themes ididn't see anywhere.

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
You have to understand that making a plugin and/or a theme takes quite a lot of time.
Time which i could be doing other things. But I wanted to enhace the functionality of the yetishare script.

Therefore I made some plugins an modifications. No, most are not free, but to be honest, you're not paying for the code, you are paying for the time it took me to write the plugin, debug and make it secure, 1 years free support and updates, all included in the annual price which ranges from $10 up to $65 depending on the plugin.

Yes its an annual fee, look at how many companies first offered lifetime licenses, but had to switch to yearly or 6 monthly license because it wasn't financially viable to offer a lifetime license, keep the product updated and bring out new versions in the future.