Free Media Player plugin Download (solved)

JustBud

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Feb 2, 2021
After purchasing Yeti 5_1_0 I clicked on Media Player Plugin Free and it takes me to Choose your package, how do I download the Media Player plugin?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Video playback is included with the File Previewer Plugin bundled with v5. I've just updated your ticket, but figured I'd leave this post encase anyone else has the same question.

JustBud

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Feb 2, 2021
Video playback is included with the File Previewer Plugin bundled with v5. I've just updated your ticket, but figured I'd leave this post encase anyone else has the same question.
OK I'm ready to launch with just one problem, I create a test user we both uploaded files but my files are the only one showing in search. I checked all settings and file permissons on test users files am I missing a setting or is it a bug?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Make sure the user account settings don't have the account as all files private. Also that the file exists in a non private folder.

Otherwise, drop me an email via the contact form with a script login and I'll take a look.

pr0fesseur

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Aug 18, 2020
Is there anything required to install on the host to enable this plugin?

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Try allowing filenames on the end of download urls. There's an option in the admin, site settings to show filenames on the end. There's a similar issue which is resolved in the next release.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
Good stuff :) The 5.2 release should allow you to switch it back if needed.