- Dec 5, 2009
- Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
- Users are asked to be respectful of other individuals. We do not allow any kind of bad language, or abuse. Offenders may have their forum accounts revoked.
- We do not allow discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal content, as well as linking to such activities.
- Posts are asked to be relevant in subject, as well as being posted in the correct section of the MFScripts forum.
- These forums are for community based support. In the situation that any user requires urgent support, they will need to contact our support team.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
- Any posts that contain ads or other form of advertising will be removed.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Getting an TABLE FULL error upon login", "Cannot restore a backup", etc.
- Members are asked to not disclose to any security issues, or bugs which may affect other MFScripts users within the forum. In the situation that you encounter such a problem, please contact our support team.
- The forum moderators and administrators reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
- Spam is not tolerated in the MFScripts forum under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, professional MOD work, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to further action.
- Signatures are subject to the same rules as the standard rules and regulations.
- Users may add one link in their signatures.