[Error Msg] => Allowed memory size

regioserver

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Oct 18, 2014
Mexico
Guys

What is your suggestion to modify the Php.ini

Because i have this error, i had uploade the file to a 2nd FTP server, is about 750mb this file, and when i try to download the page show me the error, and in the Logs i found this: :shock:

[Error Msg] => Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 733673865 bytes)
[File] => /home1/xxx/public_html/cloud/core/includes/file.class.php
[Line Number] => 356
[Error Type] => E_ERROR

For you information, iam using Hostgator + FTP in Arvixe (In the future iam planning to replace the FTP to Amazon S3)

I would appreciate your big help!

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
I think you're SOL. Set the max upload much lower (512 MB) and wait to be shut down (if you're on shared). Check the "Recommend Hosting Providers - Who do you use?" thread and get yourself a VPS or dedicated server if you're on shared.

If you're not on shared, change your php.ini file to increase your memory limit. Try 1GB. I don't believe either allow custom php.ini files on shared, but check with them to be sure.

regioserver

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Oct 18, 2014
Mexico
Thanks Coffe
Iam waiting support from Hostgator, i will writte here the solution when this work fine

regioserver

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Oct 18, 2014
Mexico
Some news to inform

I do not know is Hostgator Support change the value! but now works fine, iam waiting an answer in ticket system from these guys

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
Move hosts. Get off shared. Take running a file host serious. If you do not have the funds, save first.

Even if they did change it, you will not be allowed to push traffic or uploads. Once you do anything you will be suspended.

regioserver

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Oct 18, 2014
Mexico
Thanks one more time!

Iam ready, i have 10 years with my site, iam a bussines man.

What is your suggestion, look at this:
http://forum.mfscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=804&start=10#p5877

coffee

Jul 23, 2014
Neither. Unlimited = no.

Online isn't famous for tech support. You might want a managed server. Check webhostingtalk.com offers

regioserver

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Oct 18, 2014
Mexico
Coffe
I was looking a lot of options at WHT, is a sea of companies, and i was looking feedbacks in Google
Iam very disapointing, because all they say that are Profesionals, but the feedback said that has poor support, downtime etc.