Error 500 while try upload plugin

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
Hello,

I have a problem with uploading plugin by admin interface. When I tried it I got message from my server:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Because uploading didn´t start and installing by FTP is not function, I upload plugin by FTP, rename folder for plugin "mediaplayer" and still I didn´t see it.

Could someone help me, please?

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
I got this from log

[Error Msg] => Undefined index: _t
[File] => ..../web/account_edit.php
[Line Number] => 130
[Error Type] => E_NOTICE

ysmods

Jan 29, 2013
UK
www.ysmods.com
What version of the script are you using?

That error is nothing to do with why the plugin will not load.

Open _plugin_config.inc.php and check that the text is formatted correctly, sometimes when using different ftp programs, the text gets compressed into one/two lines instead of being formatted as it should be.

adam

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2009
This is because of permissions on the plugins folder. You may have it set to 777 and your host only allows 755. Ensure you CHMOD the folder /plugin/ to 755 and it should fix it.

martinsmola4094

YetiShare User
Jul 8, 2014
It was as said Adam. The config file of plugin was on one row which was commented. I had to edit to correct format.