Cusstomizable URL's

darbeg

YetiShare User
Apr 1, 2015
If we can able to change url stuffs it will help us personalize the site.
Example:
fhscript.com/upgrade.html to fhscript.com/premium
or
fhscript.com/upgrade.html to fhscript.com/premium.php
or
fhscript.com/plugins/rewards/site/account_rewards.php to fhscript.com/affiliate
etc.

sukhman21

YetiShare User
YetiShare Supporter
Jan 26, 2015
i think right now you can change between .html or .php extension only.

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
I have suggested this few months ago.

If you use words like "plugins" on your urls, everybody will think you just bought a script.

paypal1352

YetiShare User
Wurlie User
Mar 2, 2012
You can change the plugin folder name is the master.inc file, as for dropping file extensions im fairly sure you can do that with htaccess, although i couldnt find a way to do it and have the script function 100% including on file download url requests, if someone has a way they should definitely share it

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
paypal1352 said:
You can change the plugin folder name is the master.inc file, as for dropping file extensions im fairly sure you can do that with htaccess, although i couldnt find a way to do it and have the script function 100% including on file download url requests, if someone has a way they should definitely share it
You can´t do it with htaccess only. You need to add "/" as a file extension in the db and edit many files in the script.

pilot830

YetiShare User
Jan 22, 2014
enricodias4654 said:
I have suggested this few months ago.

If you use words like "plugins" on your urls, everybody will think you just bought a script.
+1 I agree and dont like this -- how have you circumvented?

enricodias4654

YetiShare User
Jan 13, 2015
pilot830 said:
+1 I agree and dont like this -- how have you circumvented?
I added "/" as the file extensions in the db and edited many files. I've also found some files using the html extension directly.

The structure of my script is completely different now. I have a prefix to files and folders, a special way to call plugins and templates and many other changes.